View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 01:26 PM   #1
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I just abut kept track of everyone's dares, there was no danger of less than 5 people going path, but they were the other side of a hedge, so I could only see their feet and they couldn't see me.

As for Danzy's rules, I think they worked better than intended, as I ended up walking back from my sport along the river with my blouse completely undone, which in turn meant a lot of questions... "Do you know your top is undone?" and other such originals...

I accumulated 10 minutes without my skirt before I got the chance to take it off! Crossed over into the quiet side, with some trees, took it off and put it in my bag. I had tucked my top.into the skirt to keep it closed, but now it was essentially useless so the only thing I was wearing from shoulders to shoes was my butt plug.

I didn't get hit on, but I think this was worse than a streak as I had no idea if anyone would come round the corner as I walked along essentially naked. I got to the end of the trees and waited until my 10 minutes was up, then put my skirt back on. I walked home as quickly as possible which meant that the blouse kept moving and exposing a bread once in a while.

I even managed to keep up the pussy flashes every 5 minutes, thanks to a recurring timer. Buyb as I was walking fast, I had to hike the whole skirt up, exposing my plugged ass and meaning that my tits fell free of the blouse. What an embarrassing walk that was! There's no way someone didn't see me when they were driving past. I'm now redicloisly horny though and naked in my back garden. Legs spread, plug still in. I think it is time for a well deserved orgasm...
So happy........

I don't think that could have worked out better if I'd tried!
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote