View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #26
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleChilliMomoko View Post
Hello van9069!

Thank you for setting up such a wonderful challenge for yourself.

My first suggestion for you is to drink a cup of coffee (at least 400ml) of it 20 minutes before the walk. No more peeing after drinking coffee! Right before your walk starts, drink a litre of water.

Now for my own selfish reasons, when you finally need to pee, please edge yourself 2 times, then continue walking for another minute. Pee with your hands up!
Ok things are starting to get messy. I'll complete this as you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleChilliMomoko View Post

The second one I have is about the clothes that you get to wear back... If you are open to it, maybe you want to wear only your shorts back? Just the shorts and nothing else. I think guys get the benefit of walking around topless without much issues so why not abuse it?

No underwear too because may be you like it that way too?
I love this dare but one of the PM dares received already said I am not allowed to drive to the forest and I must catch public transport. I'm not sure I'll be able to get on a bus or train only wearing nothing but shorts. I do want to feel as exposed as possible so please modify this to make this part work without getting me arrested

I will leave out any underwear to follow that rule

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote