View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 07:44 PM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default The rest of my day...

Sorry for the late post real happens ...its a longer post so hopefully if you are interested you will stick with it - it includes tomorrow as well as the weekend

Morning

Before I left to work I did go pee *blushes* which meant I had 3 edges to do with my vibe, with clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, and toothpaste on my nipples and clit *blushes*

I put all the pegs and toothpaste on...which just got me more wet and needy and then slid the vibe out of my needy hole. I turned the vibe to low and held it against my pinched clit until I edged - with the vibe I always feel like it would be so so easy to tip over *blushes* I paused for a moment, then put the vibe back to my clit *blushes* I wanted to cum so badly!!! I paused again and then did the third edge, SO. NEEDY.

After that I took off the pegs and went to relieve my bladder *blushes*

Then off to work I went!

Work

Getting to work I went right to the bathroom, put the peg on my clit and edged 3 times....I was still pretty needy from the last set of edges so it didn't take long *blushes* Then I smelt my wet panties ... damp panties seem to be the status quo right now *blushes*

I went about my day...it wasn't too exciting, well minus the fact I was so so aware of my wet, needy hole. I went to the bathroom twice, each time I put the peg on my clit and edged twice...fingering my needy hole and circling my desperate clit. How I wanted to cum. Carrying the peg around I was super humiliating as well...

Zoom

I didn't have a ton of transition time before the call so I was scrambling to get myself "ready" *BLUSHES* I wrote "wet slut" between my tiny tits, and then reset my shirt and bra. Then I took off my damp panties and hung them behind the computer (I needed to see the screen), I put a fresh pair of panties on, and my pants back on but didn't pull them all the way up *blushes* I then inserted my turned off vibe into my wet hole and wrote "needy" on my left inner thigh and "hole" on my right inner thigh *blushes* I had the marker on my desk that had been in my needy hole early today as well. Gosh. I must have looked like such a wet slut....from the waist down....

Just before everything was starting I did chicken out a little and pulled up my pants and underwear - the presenter was late and I was afraid I was going to have to end up speaking.... the rest of the call was uneventful...minus the fact I couldn't stop staring at my damp panties *BLUSHES* ...and I knew just how desperate I was the entire time....

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am basically at work all day in the building... some time in the office itself and some time making sure people follow arrows and use sanitizer haha

If anyone has anything for me to do I'm all ears .... all about keeping denial interesting....I guess....

Weekend

So I am not going to be on here much, if at all this weekend. I am doing a lot of hiking so will likely be pretty tired and busy...but we shall see.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote