View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 04:32 PM   #6
slave2100

Default Sam - Chapter 3

Sam

It was a bad plan to hit the bar today, anyways who knew it would shower so heavily. Well, it’s not the mistake of rains, because they don’t know to fall upwards. I haven’t seen these heavy showers since a long time. The entire city looks like some kind of island surrounded by oceans. People are stuck in random places, waiting for the drops to stop but as per my experience, it won’t be stopping soon. As I don’t have a car, taxi is my second best friend. I wonder how much I had spent on those in these three years. I sure would’ve bought a new car if I saved the taxi and bus expenditure of the past three years.

I guess I’ll have to wait for some time as I can’t see a taxi around.

‘Looks like you’re finding it difficult to manage’ someone sarcastically shouts from afar.

It’s Sam and my eyes have gone big by what I am seeing. He is in a black Porsche which looks so amazing and incredible.

‘Can I drop you home?’ he asks again, parks his car just a foot away from the place where I am waiting for a taxi.

My eyes are still big to see the luxurious Porsche beside me, and now I also have smile on my lips.

‘No fishy moves, I promise, just a drive’ he says.

I chuckle.

‘You drive Porsche?’ I ask.

He nods.

‘Why, don’t you like it?’ he asks.

I chuckle.

‘Well, black isn’t my favorite. I like the blue more’ I say, although Porsche is Porsche, no matter what color it is.

He chuckles, opens the gate, and I hop into the luxurious car.

‘You are rich’ I say the sooner I get into the black gold.

He smiles.

‘Rich, no, lucky, yes’ he tells.

I am unable to understand.

‘I have a rich dad’ he tells.

I nod, understanding him completely.

Well even my best efforts, I still wet my sandals and hair, although I was barely exposed to open skies for five seconds. As I get in and mop my face, my wet shoulders, he peeks on me covertly, foreshadowing his intent. In response, I softly nudge him to look towards the road.

‘No fishy moves, remember?’ I say, chuckle.

He giggles, puffs a mouthful of air.

‘With a wet beauty along my side, it’s so difficult to look the other way’ he comments.

I laugh.

‘You always pick up girls the same way?’ I ask, surprised by his professional moves.

Although I’ve been ignoring and denying his pleads, he has never stopped trying hitting on me. It’s not like I am that beautiful, I know it, so I wonder why he is so interested.

Well, he chuckles at my question.

‘It depends on girl to girl’ he says.

‘Girl to girl?’ I ask back.

He nods.

‘Yes. As beautiful the girl is, the more stupid she is, the more pliable’ he tells.
He’s right. I am pliable because even my best efforts, I am in his car.

‘And how stupid am I?’ I ask.

I just want to know my ranking in his beauty meter. In reply, he looks at my face and smiles with mixed feelings.

‘You’re the most stupid girl I ever met’ he tells, applauds and I lower my eyes in reply, bashful of his beautiful compliment.

As I tell him the way to my apartment, he keeps on stealing glances of me time by time. I am bashed, but I am also happy to be with someone who thinks I am beautiful, although I know his intention pretty well. He just wants to sleep with me and the sooner that happens, all the love and appeasement with go within a night.

‘Love me like you do…la..la..love me like you do ’as we reached the halfway, he turned the radio on, but soon swathed to the different channel.

‘No no, let it be. I love this song’ I say and he switched back to the beautiful song and even raised the volume.

‘You like this song?’ he asks.

‘Who doesn’t?’ I reply.

He nods, takes a deep breath.

‘And the movie? You liked that too?’ he asks again.

Well, this is a difficult question. Pain, pleasure, and punishment, it’s hard to say how I liked the movie or the book. A little wildness is ok in sex but bondage and whips, I don’t know how far it is enjoyable. If pain is intended just for pleasure, it’s awesome, but the place where pain is intended just for sufferance, it’s an act of the devil.

‘I liked some part of it’ I say.

‘The part where it was all normal’ he says, smiles.

I nod but disagree.

‘No, even the foreplay was good, bondage, the wildness, but the ending wasn’t as I expected’ I say.

‘What did you expect, kisses and hugs? She did a mistake, she needed to be punished’ he comments.

I am a little surprised by his judgment.

‘Punished? By violence?’ I ask back.

He chuckles quietly.

‘How can you beat someone you love, moreover, how can you beat a girl like that?’ I question.

He smiles again, like smiling at my stupidity.

‘Sex is not a part of love. I don’t make love, I fuck…hard, remember? he quotes 50 shades and looks at me for reply.

I don’t know what he means.

‘Love and lust are two different things. Love is a matter of mutual care but lust deals in mutual desire, and it’s not necessary for a woman to like his man’s way to play. Tastes differ’ he says.

‘But who like a sadistic person? I mean there are thousands of formal ways, isn’t it?’ I ask.

He looks at me, smiles at my words.

‘Thousand of formal ways can’t beat Grey’s way. That was what the book was all about, you’ll have to agree on that’ he says.

I smile, lower my eyes.

I agree and I like Grey’s way. He wasn’t in love, not initially.

WelI I look at his face to record his perception. Why did he quote the dirtiest lines of the book? Is he into the same thing?

‘Sadism is taboo, Hazel, and is also unacceptable to the world but yet there are people who are into it, the people who believe in dominance and submission, rather than love and lust’ he says in a serious mood, looking towards the road.

I don’t know why but I don’t have a good feeling about what he thinks, about what he is, and what he believes in. I have a feeling that he is one of the persons who has no belief in love.

‘And do you?’ I ask back if he does, but there is a mutual silence for a few seconds.

He looks back at me with questionable eyes and then smiles on his own.

‘Do you believe in love?’ I ask in the same serious mood as him.

He looks at me again, and then towards the road filled with water. Then he chuckles for a moment.

‘Love is a complicated term. We all have a version of it’ he says.

‘Well what’s your version?’ I ask.

‘I believe in kinds of stuff that’s real, that has meaning, influence. Philosophies don’t convince me’ he tells.

I don’t know what he means and I also didn’t get my answer. He stops for a moment and switches the radio off, as if not in a mood for music. I wonder what wrong I asked. The question was just about love, an honest opinion. I wonder why he looks irritated.

I didn’t question him further while he speeds the car to nearly 140, breaking the silence, making some noise, splashing water all around the empty roads. The nerves on his neck are visible, and I could literally feel his mood. He isn’t flirting as before but driving silently. I wonder what’s in his mind but as per my guess, he isn’t in a fun mood. This sounds crazy, and I don’t know how but now I find him attractive, kind of sexy considering how serious he looks. Even his chest is visible, thanks to the winds pressing his shirt against it. Till now I didn’t have had to chance to glance him secretly, but now that his eyes aren’t on me, I am taking advantage of the provided opportunity.

I got to say, he’s a real man with a sexy personality but wait.

Did he see me checking him out?

As my eyes were on him, checking him top to bottom, thinking his eyes were focused on the road, he was also looking at me through the reflection in the front mirror. In an instant he turned and looked directly at me, catching me red-handed and I immediately turned my eyes away from him, towards my right, but I think he saw me checking him out, and now I am so embarrassed.

Now he’s looking at me the same way I was looking at him a few moments ago.

‘Ouch….’ I shout as there is this sudden jerk in the car.

There is a slight slip in the tires but soon Sam handles it. It was actually a small branch of a tree that was right in the middle of the road. He just ran the car through it.

‘Eye on road Sam, please’ I shout at him as I felt a bump on my head.

‘My apologies, are you all right?’ he asks.

I nod, rub my upper head, and look below me. I think I lost my mobile. It fell somewhere towards the car’s gears during the jerk.

As I bend and try to search for it, Sam does the same at the same time, and somehow our lips come close. It is unexpected, uncalled and I feel skipping a beat as I see him this closer. He smells so good, his breathes are arousing. Some of my hairs are on his face, troubling his eyes. Even he looks at my eyes with passion, desperation, and I don’t know what to do next. There’s a heat rising inside, compelling me to touch his lips with mine’s, and he looks to be in the same place.

The moment has paused for a second, and I close my eyes as I feel him getting closer. I feel the flow of blood in my body as my lips get wet. He kisses on my lower lip and pauses for a moment, just to record my reaction and I return the favor by pushing myself to complete my part. It felt so nice, so comforting, like he isn’t a stranger, but wait.

I still don’t know him. He is still a stranger. Well, the heat of the moment goes away the sooner I realize I don’t know the man I am kissing. I somehow stop myself from getting dragged, and pulling myself away, like unready for the next step.

‘Here’ he says, giving my mobile back to me and looks towards the road as if nothing happened.

‘Thanks’ I reply and do the same.

I am not proud of what happened. I feel a kind of ashamed. I shouldn’t have kissed him because it has now completely changed what we mean to each other. We aren’t strangers now and we aren’t friends either There is an awkward silence that rules the place and none of us are ready to break it. We just gaze at the highway without looking at each other even for once.

I saw an angel, of that am sure….. you’re beautiful….you’re beautiful……he turns on the radio again.

‘Stop’ I say and he looks at me with surprise, unaware of why I was stopping him for music.

‘My house, it’s here’ I say, smiling at his confusion.

He does the same and laughs at our awkward situation. He then slows the Porsche and stops aside from the road, just a few steps away from my house’s entry.

Well now I don’t know what to do next, whether to invite him inside or just let him go. He was so nice to me all way, all evening infact. He never crossed the limit, neither did he try to flirt beyond limitation. He even made me laugh, even gave me lift to my home. I have no idea what to do, how to let him go.

‘Well?’ he says as I wait a few seconds inside his car.

I am still in a lot of confusion.

‘This was fun, wasn’t it?’ he asks, looks at my face while I reply with a nervous nod.

‘I could come inside but I won’t, as I am not the kind of guy who believes in one-night stand’ he says the exact same thing that was in my mind.
I look at him with deep thoughts. Is he the same as he looks? Is he really so nice, or is he just trying to leave an impression?

Well, whatever the answer is, now I feel much more relaxed. I think I am starting to like him now.

‘Besides, I don’t make love, I fuck..hard’ he quotes 50 shades, breaking the seriousness, and I laugh at his words.

He does the same and laughs at his own words.

‘This was fun, it really was’ I say, taking my purse, getting out of his beautiful car, while he helps me out with the door.

‘Thanks for the lift, Sam’ I say and he chuckles, closes the car’s door.

‘Where do you live?’ I ask.

He smiles, thinks for a while.

‘I don’t belong here, Hazel. I live far away from your world’ he says with mysterious meanings.

I am confused. He talks in such double meaning confusion lines.

‘Now what’s that supposed to mean?’ I ask.

He looks at me, smiles again

‘You’ll come to know, very soon’ he says and I make my eyes small, now knowing what he meant.

‘Goodnight for today. We will meet again, soon’ he says, pulling the window glasses up, and with the last smile, he leaves my place.

Well, I am still unable to figure what he meant by ‘I’ll come to know, very soon’. Is he coming back in my life?

It’s hard to say. He is still a stranger to me and I am still unable to figure the meaning of half of his words. He is a man of mystery.

Full book here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HR1QKG8
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: