View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 10:16 AM   #8
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

I had to so switch the order of the posts—

Today was supposed to be my first day the the banana keyword; but my housemates ate all my bananas, so I skipped ahead a day, And instead did dljohn’s “thick”

I wore track pants all today, I feel like they hide my diaper bettet than abt offer pants, but I was still very nervous—the stuffer added slot of thickness, I was very worried one of my housemates would notice/ but it turned out ok

I think out of any keyword I’ve done so far, this was the most humiliating— particularly anytime I had to go into the common areas of the house.

My loose plan is to do the banana dare tomorrow(technically today —it’s 3.15am here)

Otherwise today was pretty easy, aside from the constant worry my housemates could tell i was diapered.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 09-12-2020 at 10:20 AM.
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote