View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 04:06 AM   #18
BrokenSluttyAngel

These are mine thank you

First, let's find out how long you'll be following each of your new rules:
4- 1 month

Now to the rules!

EDGING
6- Count how many people you speak to in a day. You must edge once for every person you speak with each day. You may cum if you have been kind to every person you interacted with throughout the day.

BLADDER CONTROL
2- Any day you drink water and only water you may pee as you desire. If you choose to drink something other than water, you must wait 1 hour after you feel the urge to pee to relieve yourself for the rest of the day.

2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green

PET PLAY
6- Parrot- Once a day, pick a 30 minute show that you'd like to watch. You must spend the entire 30 minutes repeating the words the characters say as closely as possible.

LINE WRITING
3- Every day you must listen for a cool or inspirational quote from those around you. Write the quote you heard 10 times every night. If you did not find a quote to write, you must instead write the following sentence 30 times: "I am an idiot who cannot follow simple rules."

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338

Last edited by BrokenSluttyAngel; 09-10-2020 at 04:48 AM.
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BrokenSluttyAngel for this post: