View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 03:03 AM   #7
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Maybe if there were more options suggested for work attire...

I'm currently wearing outfit 2. I've gone for a short skirt and plunge neck top (no underwear with this option).
I've already taken off my shoes to go make a coffee, so when I go get my lunch I have to chose between skirt and top. I'll very much be waiting for an empty office.

The waistband on this skirt is too tight to pull down for sitting in my bare ass, so I've got it pulled up, which basically has it pooled around my midriff.. Had plenty of calls this morning, so been playing with my nipples a lot. They're definitely showing through the fabric.
Ok, let's add some work attire options.

1) a skirt suit, blouse and bra underneath and tights/stockings but no knickers. The jacket should be such that you could remove the blouse and the jacket would still keep btou decent enough to be work safe.That way you have multiple options of items to remove to comply with the rule I set you.

2) A long top/short dress with leggings underneath. Bra and knickers allowed.with this outfit. Similarly, this gives you options to remove bra or knickers but you'd have to remove outer layers first, giving the chance of being caught, or if feeling brave the option to ditch the leggings and wear the long top as a dress, raining a panty flash.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote