View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:29 AM   #12
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
If you're gonna act like a dog it would only be right to carry a bone with you.
Or, in your case, a boner... Carry a dildo for the entire time, whenever you move it has to be balls deep inside of you (your choice of hole).
When you arrive at your target, get on the ground and ride that dildo as fast as you can until your legs give out or 5 minutes are up.
Of course you're going to have to have it inside you until you're dressed again - and preferably also on the way home.
If you lose the dildo at any point, pick it up, walk back to where you started and try again - imagine losing it while doing your last task...
I am only allowed to do anal for the entire month so I will bring a toy along

What did you mean by losing it? I definitely wouldn't want to start the walk again if I'm near the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
What time does this dare start? You could maybe up the risk even more by starting 10mins earlier for each post.

As for a taking up the remaining time a selfie at the closest landmark, and anytime not moving your eyes should be closed.

You can also add headphones for the entire dare, maybe someone will sneak up on you :P
The time was going to be late at night to avoid people at all costs but I really like this idea. 10 minutes per post could add up very quickly. I'll think about this one

Pics are a limit but I can use the blindfold from the other task when I'm not moving

Headphones too?!? I'll do this for as long as I can but may need a punishment if I take them out early

If I'm going to be blindfolded and have headphones in I'll need to find a good hiding spot for this dare

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote