View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 08:28 AM   #893
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsfuktonight View Post
Now that you have a friend to do dares with and you invited those people round. I think its time to get the wooden box back out!

I dare you to message those involved in the dare where they all came round your house and your daring friend that you met at the bus stop to come find you in the woods. Invite them to the forest/woods and let them know where abouts your location in the woods is and what time to find you there. Then head to the woods, strip naked and climb inside the box. You must spend atleast an hour in the box to give them enough time to find you. Take Aylin with you to watch over you and keep track of the things they get up to.

Lets show your new dare friend what you’re really made of.
Alright done ♥ The bio teacher and a few others declined the invitation but many people appeared while i was in the box *-* We filmed the whole thing using a cam which was hidden in a tree which luckily nobody found ♥

It started 11pm in a forest about 50m away from a big trail ♥ Since Aylin watched the whole time we didnt do 5 hours we only did 2 ♥

Here the reports for the people which appeared one after another (or together if they appeared the same time or so):

2 Women (one of them was invited i guess they wanted to see if its just a joke and she didnt want to go alone) came and laughed much, made some pics, posed a bit next to my ass, grabbed my cheeks and finally pushed a finger in me to feel my inner pussy *-* But they left quite quickly (stayed like 3-5 min)

The next person was an older guy which also was invited *-* He came alone and didnt considered much *-* he instantly took his dick out, started masturbating and touched my pussy but didnt fuck me at all :/ after a while another guy appeared (alone too) and the first guy was shocked, covered his dick and then left quite quickly ♥ the (younger) guy which then was there didnt masturbate, he just pulled his dick out and started fucking my ass (anal) without using a condom he brought with him ♥ he fucked me for a while, creampied my asshole and then left after again taking some pics *-*

A long time nobody appeared and (no lie) a deer appeared ;D it didnt fuck me or so obviously but i thought you might also find this funny ♥

Many minutes later the woman from the bus stop dare appeared and spanked + fingered me for a while until aylin came and took her with her so both of them then watched from a safe distance hidden ♥ Aylin told her she could do whatever she wants with me after the dare when im out of the box ♥ so it continued with now both spectating.. ♥

Next people which appered were not one, not two, not four, but five people *-* 2 girls and 3 boys (very young but adult) *-* BTW only one of them got an invitation but i couldnt see them or chicken out in that situation anyway *-* They stayed quite long (i guess thats also the reason nobody else appeared after them) *-* They took pics/vids of my butt or them fingering my pussy *-* the girls tried to open the box but it is secured good so they would have to break it to get it open without the keys but luckily they didnt try that ♥ the girls later wanted the boys to fuck me but only one of them dared/wanted to ♥ he then finally as first person that day fucked my pussy (with condom i think because he didn't want to make me pregnant) ♥ everybody laughed which made me extremely unsure and nervous about what is happening *-* I was very nervous (but also very horny) all the time btw but that was the most intense moment *-* they filmed him fucking me and made jokes, later one guy had the funny idea to fill my ass too but since dp wasnt possible in that position he got a thick but short, dirty branch and pushed it deep into my asshole as a plug (luckily he didnt push it all the way in) *-* when the guy which fucked me was finished he took off the filled condom and one of the girls took it so he could cover up/redress completely *-* In a moment in which the boy didnt looked she quickly pushed the condom in my pussy completely and very deep (not visible from the outside) and the girls laughed so hard *-* the boy just noticed that the condom was away and saw the girls laughing and just said like: "you didnt put it in her, did you?" and the girls nodded ♥ (i take the pill so dont worry but he couldnt know that) the girls told him that they were pretty sure that i would have taken the pill or so if i do something like this otherwise it would be a baby for sure haha ;P theyre right.. ♥ then they left me with that filled condom deep inside my pussy and a cumshot in my ass + a branch as plug *-*

when then the branch was pulled out and the box was opened i was sure the dare was over and i was right ♥ i quickly dressed and we three went to my house ♥ aylin and the other woman (still not sure if i am allowed to post her name here) seemed to already like each other much ♥ anyway... at home i got tied to my bed naked and the bus stop woman could use all my toys on my and play with me and she also even licked me (bi i guess ♥) which really wondered me but i like it ;P she also stayed the night even when my bf came back and spectated us ♥ Last i only cleaned up my holes and tried to get that condom out (had to use a speculum) ♥

Of course this was a quite short report for everthing that happened but i mostly dont have much time when im on gd but i guess this should be fine ;P
Nice dare again haha, but luckily i knew most of the people already saw me naked or fucked me or so, so it was a bit less daring than for example fucking 5 strangers (still not that good/pretty weird feeling to let strangers fuck me) *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: