View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 03:16 AM   #25
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki18 View Post
TIP: Making a key inaccessible cheaply by filling a bottle with water, then drop the key in and freeze the water completely. with the bottle standing upright. This means immediate access is not possible and waiting for the ice to melt so the key drops out is actually very intense!
(I tried this with handcuffs once, I was so worried of getting caught naked and handcuffed like I was. It was terrible but so so exciting!)
Ugghhh. Okay I’ll try to get a couple made this weekend, and use the ice idea, only taking the water out of the freezer after 48 hours... honestly you might want to think up a punishment before I even get started lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy84 View Post
Here is an easy one for you. No bra for the next month unless it’s 100% necessary. You will also only wear a thong, gstring, or nothing for the month.

Have fun!
Well I’m supposed to be wearing a tack bra 24/7, but until that gets made I suppose it’s nothing. I only have 2 thongs that aren’t bikinis so I guess I’ll probably end up commando for a while. One question: could I wear a bra if it’s the only top I’m wearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
the larger set of woods will be perfect.

you must go there, carry with you a bag, a small piece of chain (like the one you use for securing the bike), a padlock (even a small one but it have to fit with chain).

At start of the wood you have to hide the key of the padlock somewhere, then cross all the wooden area.

At other end of the wood you myst remove your shoes, and, if you are really daring, also strip topless.
Put shoes and clothes is any in the bag then lock the bag with the padlock (use the chain to secure it to a tree or somewhere).

Now you have to go back barefoot (and maybe topless) to the place where the keys are, get them then go back to the bag if you want your shoes (and maybe your clothes) back.

enjoy
This sounds fun. I’ll need to make sure I can get a locking bag. I’ll try it this weekend and report back
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vette for this post: