View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 02:16 AM   #24
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
The only gravel roads I can think of are short ones at the school going from the parking lots to the fields. There’s also a small strip of woods between the neighborhood and school campus, and a larger set of woods on the opposite side of my neighborhood
the larger set of woods will be perfect.

you must go there, carry with you a bag, a small piece of chain (like the one you use for securing the bike), a padlock (even a small one but it have to fit with chain).

At start of the wood you have to hide the key of the padlock somewhere, then cross all the wooden area.

At other end of the wood you myst remove your shoes, and, if you are really daring, also strip topless.
Put shoes and clothes is any in the bag then lock the bag with the padlock (use the chain to secure it to a tree or somewhere).

Now you have to go back barefoot (and maybe topless) to the place where the keys are, get them then go back to the bag if you want your shoes (and maybe your clothes) back.

enjoy
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote