View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 06:50 AM   #7732
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

From my last promise, I counted 19 SPANKS, 17 TAWSE and 18 SNAPS, fairly even. During the period of my promise, I recieved three PMs, so I tripled the totals to 57, 51 and 54.

In one session, I started with the hairbrush and reddened my ass by alternating cheeks and counting out 57 hard smacks on each cheek.

The tawse was next. I got hard and began whipping with the small leather tawse. I took about a second between each swat, so it took about a minute or so to finish, spreading the weals over my shaft, clock head and balls.

When I was finished with that, I took a rubber band and began snapping. I did one, long pull, hard snap about ever 3 seconds for about a 3 minute rubber band snap ordeal. When done, there were rubber band marks all over me to remind me of the promise.

Thanks all

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HairbrushMe for this post: