View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 07:11 AM   #9
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Most Humiliating Dare Experience

Humiliation to me is an very embarrassing and meant to push your emotional limits for a moment in time between a dominant and a submissive. Degradation on the other hand is mean spirited and meant to create permanent dominance and superiority by the dominant at any cost over the submissive.

This dare from my PM list was prior yo covid and embarrassing and humiliating and probably would happen again but not at the same place.

My Femdom Roommate loves to push my limits and to humiliate me as her sub. She loves using my fantasies whenever she discovers them.
She controls the password on this getdare account and writes all these dares. Basically what started out as kinky fun is now used as blackmail of sorts because of my professional life. Don't get me wrong it has been exciting and I have done things I never thought I would do but she loves pushing my limits.

This dare really pushed my limits but even sharing it does cause a sense of excitement.

COUNTRY ROAD/COUNTRY BAR DARE:
My femdom roommate will lock me in chastity, slip on crotchless panties, tan slacks, and unbuttoned white shirt and sandals. I will drive on a dark 2 lane rural road late at night with her. She will have me pull over every 100 feet or more and remove a piece of clothing and throw it out the car window. After another mile wearing nothing but the chastity cage we turn around and I have to locate the clothes get out of the car and put them on. When fully dress she unzips my tan slack, removes the cage, suck my cock until I cum and spits the load all over my tan slacks and gives me a cum flavored French kiss. She needs a drink to get the salty taste out of her mouth and makes me stop at a redneck bar in my various obvious cum soaked tan slacks, walks me slowly around the bar, while flirting with guys, to a table far from the bar and makes me go get drinks for drinks her while she flirts.
The dare went without a hitch other than locating my clothes was more difficult than I thought it would be. I didn’t expect her to wait until we were in the bar’s parking lot to unzip me and remove my cage. The excitement of being caught caused be to blow a huge load in less than 5 minutes which she spit all over the front crotch and fly of my light tan slacks.
Once inside after my walk of shame we sat at a table and she started rubbing my cock hard again and then said if I wanted more I better go up the bar and get her a drink. I tried my best to cover my hard on but when I returned with the drinks in both hands there was no hiding my hard cock bulging under my cum soaked slacks.
When I got back to the table she was flirting with some guy and telling him what she had made me do earlier that night. When he seemed to doubt her she pulled out my chastity cage and told me to go to the men’s’ room and let her new friend watch me lock myself back in chastity. She kept the key of course. As he and I got up she told the guy to feel free to take some pic on his phone in case any of his friends in the bar doubted the story.
That’s exactly what he did. I asked to leave and my roommate said to stay while the guy shared his pics with guys in the bar and she said if I asked again she would give the guy the key and watch me beg him to let me have it back. Finally she said let’s go but first she unzipped my fly, pulled out the cage and had me walk out in full display with my chastity cage cock hanging out while the rednecks roared in laughter. I’ll never be able to show my face in that bar again let alone my caged cock.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post: