View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 08:01 PM   #3
Babyboyadam

Was scrolling through some older threads and found this one I like so I tried it.
I rolled 3, 5, 5 so I got on some black sweat pants, and drank my water, then waited 30 mins after the time I finished the water while sitting in my chair at my computer.
I got 3 so I took my big gulp and waited 5 minutes. At this point with my small bladder I felt the need to go. I rolled a 1 which gave me 10 more minutes of waiting then sent to step 1 where I rolled a 5, meaning I had to wait more. I rolled a 2 and got to take two gulps of water. Then I rolled a 6, which would be my downfall. As soon as the first drop came out it all came out so much that I couldn’t stop it. I rolled a 2 in punishment and had to start drinking up to piss a second time. Not too long after I did. My sweatpants absorbed much more than I thought they wood but I was still left with a puddle I had to clean up. Very embarrassing and fun to have to piss twice to get out of my wet clothes.
LIMITS: public, scat, permanent, family
No toys (yet)
Babyboyadam is offline   Reply With Quote