View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #8
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

When I was a teenager I somehow managed to download some virus to the family computer while visiting an explicit website, which led to a horribly high phone bill and a VERY awkward talk with my parents. Definitely humiliating, but the humiliation was of course only indirectly sexual *:-)

More direct: Kneeling in front of a decently dirty public toilet, shit in my pants, using my shirt to clean the inside of the bowl and rim, then licking the rim, all of that while being commanded and filmed by somebody, then walking home, wearing that shirt and still full of shit. Pushed several limits, felt horrible back then and required a lot of libido and trust to be done. Great as a memory now, but not sure if I'd do again.

And to answer the last question: To me (as somebody who's not native to the English language), the second story is an example of degradation, to be lowered, dishonored, unworthy of other treatment. Naturally it has a big aspect of shame to it, but it's more than that. Humiliation on the other side feels mostly like being shamed, being in predicament and having to face it. Can't draw a clear line between the two though.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeobit for this post: