View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 05:40 AM   #28
Theredness42

Default Yay 4 you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I completed this today when I went to the pool! I wore this bikini https://www.amazon.co.uk/TiaoBug-G-S...2&sr=8-70&th=1 I don't normally wear bikinis and I was tempted to get another g string one that was more revealing as I thought I might as well go all out but then the buttplug would have definitly been seen so I settled for that one. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first as I never wear them but I got used to it. I put the a medium butt plug in and carried on swimming for just over half an hour, it was pretty uncomfortable and I felt myself clenching my arse cheeks to make sure it didnt come out. im fairly sure the base of the buttplug was visible through the material but I carried on swimming hoping if I was fast enough no one would really be able to tell. Getting changed was also an experience, I never get changed in the public bit and always go in to my own cubicle but I got dry and took the bikini top off, there were about 5 other people hanging around, 2 were also getting changed which made me feel a bit better and the other 3 I think were just waiting for the person they had come with to come out of their cubicles. I put my bra on and then tried to work out the best direction to stand in so no one would see my plug, dropped my bikini bottoms and grabbed my towel to fully dry my pussy and thighs and then wrapped the towel around me while I bent over to pull my underwear on. I dropped the towel down as I pulled on a playsuit and packed my stuff up into my bag and left, taking the butt plug out when I got home. I can't be sure but im fairly certain two people who were standing around saw my plug through my underwear as I was pulling on my jumpsuit but I didnt stick around to check. thanks for the dare, it was fun!

Great report, hope you enjoyed it
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote