View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 03:44 AM   #41
Irene

Report Walk 2

So i prepared myself wearing a black and red string bikini, the top is really thin, since i have really small tits, i also put on me a pair of cut of camo fatigue.
I took a termal bag full of all the ice, and rigorously barefoot, i went out.

As yesterday the gravel around my home was prelude of the hell.
At forest limit i took the ice from the bag.
As i said i have small tits, and thin bikini, i tried to fix ice in the cups last night, but icecubes kept falling, so i got tree plastic freezer bags full of ice and I fixed two in the bikini top cups, and one inside the bikini bottom, in the front, on my groin.

It was the hell, i yelped a lot, and started walking while shivering.
It was a torture, a real one, my nipples where hard like rocks and in pain in no time, and i had problem to expald belly while breathing (the bag did’t slided to pussy, but instead rested on my abdomen).

I thin i was walking like a puppet, trying to avoid sharper spots on the road.

After like 10 minutes i had to remove ice, take a brek and then pur ita gain with great willpower.

After 20 minutes of agony, the ice was melted, so i removed the bags and I poured the water on the ground, but i noticed i had ranomly wandered on the paths, so i was almost near a major path. (i had luck it was not a nude dare).

I was just turning around when someone called my name: a couple of friend (two male and a female).
that main road is actually the fastest way home, albeit the stony one, and they asked me to continue with them.
"Why are you barefoot? Have your shoes been stolen?" was the question.
“ah, no i just love going around barefooted” i replied and i had to walk with them on the most sharp road until home.

Thanks for the challenge, i hope tomorrow, i have to stay all day long in the nude with a coat to not meet anyone.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post: