View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #8
bourbon2k15

Female #10

> Dare 10
>> thread 10 clothespegs onto a shoelace and clip across both tits with one on each nipple. Fuck your ass for the 5 minutes with the biggest dildo you can take. At the end of 5 minutes pull the shoelace off so all the pegs are pulled off at once.
>>> Wasn't very hard or time consuming to get the shoelace attached with the clothes pins. One on each nipple and two on either sides of those. I used a large dildo that I've used in this dare thread before and used it to fuck my burning ass. My asshole was /still/ on fire and frankly - the fucking didn't do anything to help that. BUT I am an anal whore and I cannot lie when I say that the burning and the fucking I came three times. I am proper sensitive now, the lightest touch to my clit and i'm shaking. I cannot believe that I've not even topped an hour and i'm burning my day away. After I stopped masturbating, Sir ripped off the clamps from my tits. Having them on for 5 minutes and just...ripping them off SUCKS.

> Dare 11
>> Just a plain 5 minutes for me this time. But you have to read a book out loud and try to make no mistakes. Your dom can decide what happens when you make mistakes.
>>> It was very hard to attempt to get through a book but as an author on the side, I can concentrate pretty damned well. However, when I had an orgasm I wasn't able to keep up. Sir also decided that if I took a break where there wasn't a reason (comma or period) or took a break too long at those reasons then I 'messed up'. I had 2 orgasms. He decided not to do anything for the punishment BESIDES give me a lovely extra day of responding. That means I will be back TOMORROW as well - he isn't sure how much time to give me but I think it'll depend on how much I actually get through today.

>Dare 12
>>5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord. As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.
>>> I was not excited to hear that I would get my asshole whipped once more, especially after having it "bleached" with hot sauce. The burning has gone down to a dull throb but here we are, making it worse. Thanks. I once again got onto my knees with my cheek against the floor and held my asshole apart so sir could whip me nice and good. He wasn't a perfect aim and missed my asshole a few times (4) so I was whipped a total of 9 times. I deep throated a dildo for my 5 masturbation minutes and now all 3 of my holes are sore. Thanks again. I came twice.

Total Hits: 37
Orgasms: 26
Time Vibed: 1 Hour

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote