View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #6
bourbon2k15

Female #9

> Dare 7
>> Narrow paddle to ass hole. Cover your whole pussy and ass hole is hot sauce and do your 5 minutes. You may not wipe the hot sauce off for 15min
>>> It's pretty hard to hit my asshole with a paddle by myself so Sir got my onto my knees, cheek on the floor, hands back holding my cheeks open. He landed 5 practiced spanks to my asshole. It wasn't burning all that bad until we put the hot sauce on. Sir kept the theme of 5 and did 5 drops on both my asshole and pussy area. He rubbed it all in before giving me my vibrator. I did not manage to cum more than once. Sir did not require me to sit for the extra 15 minutes as he felt it too long, but he did let me sit for an extra 5 minutes with the hot sauce on my body.

> Dare 8
>> flogger on clit/pussy case hard to aim. Fuck pussy and your mouth at same time. Your dom's choice which hole get used by which. But do use a big dildo
>>> With a pussy that's still on fire from the hot sauce. We weren't able to clear it off all the way but did do our best! I had to reignite the burning pain when I whipped my pussy with the flogger. We held my legs open in such a way that I could also hit my clit - which we hope was okay given the dare. Sir decided that he wanted nothing to do with my hot sauce pussy and allowed me to use my dildo to fuck myself while he knelt in front of me and fucked my mouth. It was pretty hard to concentrate on everything, sucking cock, fucking myself, and holding my orgasms back so that I didn't make myself /too/ sensitive. I came twice.

> Dare 9
>> Just 5 more minutes from me
>>>I was super damned excited to be told that my next dare would be nothing more than just the vibrator. My pussy is on fire and my asshole is starting to hurt again. The pain from the previous dares did nothing in holding back my orgasms. I came thrice.

I have another 2 posts following this as soon as I type them out. We did 9 back to back and this is the first 3.

Total Hits: 28
Orgasms: 19
Time Vibed: 45 minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote