View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 AM   #3
bourbon2k15

Default #8

>Dare 4
>> This slut will add another post
>>> Excited I get to masturbate without any punishment added on top. Not much to talk about other than I vibed my clit for 5 minutes and achieved 2 orgasms.

>Dare 5
>> cane to your tits this time. For the 5 minutes, make it a little more. Nipple clamps, dildo in your pussy, fucking your ass with a dildo and gag yourself with something
>>> I've been spoiled by the last 4 dares and was not looking forward to doing this one - or any of the longer ones left for me. I took the cane to my tits, 5 times, and lordt - I was very ready for the hits to be over with. You'd be happy to note that I am welted now. We added the nipple clamps, which sucked because of the whipping my tits took. I lie on my back as I stuff my pussy full with a dildo and Sir was excited to once again fuck my - now prepped - asshole with a large dildo. We gagged me with a regular ball gag while I held my wand to get my 5 minutes in. I love anal, therefore, I came 2x but the second one lasted a while and I couldn't bring myself to orgasm again in the 5 minutes.

>Dare 6
>>5 more minutes from me, no spanks
>>>Veery welcomed again and I did cum rather quickly due to the practical edge I had from the last dare. Because of the near instant orgasm, I was able to orgasm 3x in the 5 minutes I had.

I'm now really sensitive and will be moving on to the next 3 dares as soon as I post this for you guys

Total Hits: 18
Orgasms: 13
Time Vibed: 30 minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote