View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 08:04 AM   #50
bourbon2k15

Female #7

With the 6 (minimum) hours of punishment, Sir wanted to make it easier to document and follow so we will be tracking the dares, spanks, orgasms, and hours FRESH as of today. He understands you guys may not dare me enough to reach 6 hours, but alas, we will be doing ALL of them in goal to get to 6 hours.
(This is 12 dares to make 1hr, 72 dares to make 6hrs. We already have 23 of 72 of these dares! 49 to go).

> Dare 1
>> So hitachi and forced orgasms if I get your post right, but no spanks.
>>> First 5 minutes of the day and I was able to hold off my orgasm until near the end of the time. Nothing over exciting to report.

>Dare 2
>> I want You to hit your Pussy with the flogger 1 time! Then You can have fun with the wand.
>>>Odd request! I spread my legs and let Sir hit my pussy the one time because he wanted to make the one really count. It did hurt, but the pain didn't stay around when I started masturbating my clit with my wand. The temporary pain did nothing in aiding orgasms, but I did cum twice due to some sensitivity from Dare 1

>Dare 3
>>Itīs frozen...so letīs fuck your ass with the dildo for the 5 minutes this time. Charging cord to your clit.
>>>I didn't move from the last dare and instead just lie on my back and spread my legs as much as I could so I could spank my clit with this charging cord. I didn't have to lie flat as previously specified in a dare so I was able to sit up a bit and LOOK where I was aiming and because of that - I didn't miss as much as I'm sure you were hoping. I did miss a lot though, 7 spanks to my pussy lips along with the 5 on my clit. My ass had time to recover from everything that happened yesterday so sir was very happy to fuck my tight, unprepped, asshole. This time, truly unprepped as nothing has happened to it today. He lubed up the medium-small dildo and proceeded to fuck my ass with vengeance as I masturbated my clit. I came 3x because my ass is my KRYPTONITE.

We'll be moving right onto the next 15 minutes as soon as I post this for you guys.

Total Hits: 13
Orgasms: 6
Time Vibed: 15minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote