View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 04:36 AM   #25
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
I think you should be at least topless but better naked. An early morning ice-cold bath would be a great way to get rid of your hangover!
i will be topless for sure, since i was dared to stay topless the whole trip, since i was dared to sleep naked, i can do it naked.

so Next dares
Walk 17 Aug: barefoot and with a bikini top full of ice (probabily it will melt soon since is very hot there) duration as my wish
Walk 18 Aug: barefoot and stark naked with only a coat (i will sweat a lot); at one poin i have to remove and stay some time stark naked, duration: all day long
Walk 19 Aug: Strip and Clothespins.
Walk 20 Aug: Boreak the record: i will try a very long pathway, is like 15 km and it ends in another village, stark naked and barefoot (i will have a friend with me)
Walk 21: wet: walk in the nude.
Camp 22-23 Aug: camping trip
Walk 24 Aug: wet: with clothes
Walk 25 Aug: hanging wet bikini to my nipples walk
Walk 26 Aug: little dress walk
Walk 27 Aug: old man shirt walk
Walk 28 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 29 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 30 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 31 Aug: dare me some of cruel

stephenxl7: still waiting if i can do during a walk or not.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote