View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 02:54 AM   #23
Irene

Report of walk 1 - 16 aug 2020

First I left the house barefoot, in the morning at 10.00.
between my house and the forest there is about 500m of dirt road, but the surroundings of the house are made of gravel, so I got a taste of what awaited me.

I went out dressed in fatigue cut offs and a tank top.
arrived at the edge of the forest I chose a path that is not very busy, but in summer you can never tell, often there are cyclists with mountain bikes.
I took off the tank top and left it at the edge of the wood, hidden in a bush, and I was therefore with my breasts exposed.
I have small tits so it wasn't this big show.

I started walking, the road was mainly made of stones and gravel, and I was definitely not used to it anymore.
also being shirtless made me a little nervous, I've already been around half naked, but today I didn't feel like it and was ready to jump into a hiding place at the first noise.
this distracted me from being careful where I put my feet and so I hit more than something very painful under my soles.

About halfway through the route I heard the sound of a bicycle coming down quite quickly, and I was in an open wooded area, where there wasn't much space to hide.
I turned around and started running, and running barefoot over stones is not pleasant, until I got into a bush, rolling down a slight slope, but at least I was hidden.

rolling in the bushes shirtless is not comfortable.
however after about half an hour of walking I decided to go back before I could no longer walk barefoot.

I wonder the day after tomorrow and then the next day how I will walk barefoot for a whole day.
but once I was capable of it, so I will.

thanks for the challenge, I had a lot of fun.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post: