View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 02:32 AM   #1
Irene

Default 19 F Dare in the forest

hi, I'm Irene, I have been absent for a long time so I deserve you to give me some challenges that I will try to do.
I live in the countryside, in a sort of farm, behind the house I have a beautiful wood, with a lot of paths, some where you usually meet people, others not, and I intend to exploit the wood.
I will take a walk a day, from tomorrow onwards until the end of the month, even if on the 22nd and 23rd I will probably be out for two days, but I also accept challenges about it (if you are interested, ask for info).

The walks can last all day, I'm on vacation now.

the forest is a fairly safe place, there are no serious risks inside, there are no dangerous animals, overhangs or dangerous plants.

Dares can be both Like and Dislike, but I will not accept things beyond my limits.

If you want I can answer any question about me and the forest.

You can write here or send a PM.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote