View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 02:10 AM   #5
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default How to fulfill my Boss' fantasies / 3

Part 3

The receptionist, an elderly curvaceous woman with a salacious trout pout and voluptuous boobs that cried FAKE, was astonished when I wanted a room for a full day, but when I waved a bundle of bank notes in front of her face, she took most of them and said I could have a room on the second floor. She climbed the narrow stairs in front of me, offering me more than a quick glimpse of her naked pussy - her black dress was way too short to preserve her modesty.

The room was small and smelled damp. The window, going out to the street, was mostly hidden by a velvet curtain. A king size bed more than filled the room. The bedclothes were black and blotched. An old landline phone and a bedside lamp decorated the nightstand. I switched the lamp on, dim red light brightened the room, made everything look unreal, hid all details. An empty shelf was the only storage the room had to offer. A narrow door lead to a minuscule bathroom, with a toilet, a sink, a mirror and a shower. Okay, but sleazy. Three faded white towels lay folded over the sink. The receptionist looked a me quizzically. I quickly nodded and said it's great. I'll take it. She gave me the key. I turned the heating on and followed her hastily down to the lobby.

Downstairs I asked for canned beer. She pointed to a big fridge with a glass door, filled with cheap sparkling wine, equally cheap wine, hard liquors, soft drinks and beer. A sign said self-service, please pay at the reception. I got me a beer, paid, sat in one of the chairs and prepared me for a long wait.

Turned out it was not as boring as I had feared. There was a constant coming and going, always couples. Women, scantily dressed and heavily made up, with men who carefully held back until the girl had paid for the room and received the key. Then they got drinks from the fridge, paid, and vanished up the staircase.

I'm sure, by now you have recognized the pattern... My boss had accommodated me in a no-tell motel. I had to smile inside, especially as some of the men cast covetous glances at me before their chosen playmates for the next half hour quickly pulled them upstairs... Oh my...

(to be continued)

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: