View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #2
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default How to fulfill my Boss' fantasies / 1

Part 1

We stayed in a posh hotel between Schwabing and Englischer Garten. We had dinner in a fancy restaurant and back in the hotel, great sex. Drunken and in the afterglow of an overwhelming orgasm, I asked him if he still wanted me to fulfill his fantasy, the one he stubbornly refused to tell me what it was about. He replied yes, of course, but he wanted me to do it not knowing what it was... he said I should wait and see and do as I'm told... He said, trust me... you will like it!

What could I do? I was stupid enough to say, yes, I'll do it. He asked, no matter what it is? I nodded and he kissed me, but then he insisted I say it out loud and I said it out loud, yes, I'll do it, whatever it is. I reckoned it would not be too bad. He said, promised? I said, yes. He said, ok, it's a deal and I noticed how hard he was and I pulled him over me and we made love... I did not sleep long, that night.

Early in the morning I woke up tired, hung-over and flustered... What had I done.... I listened to the steady breathing of the warm body next to me. No sign of an immediate awakening. I sneaked out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom, to have a pee, a poo and a shower. And to brush my teeth. I felt unwashed, dirty and sticky. Last night he had thoroughly filled all my holes.

I had halfways crossed the room when he stirred and asked what I was up to. I told him, but he said, no way... You may brush your teeth, but no shower. I want you to stay as you are, I like this straight out of bed look, do not even dare to brush your hair...

Squeezing my thighs together I told him I needed at least to use the toilet. He shook his head, No. Definitely no peeing. We stood in silence, him grinning, me looking exasperated, until we heard a knock on the door and a male voice saying, "Room service, may I come in?"

He whispered in my ear, "Now you can use the toilet" and pushed me towards the bathroom, saying, "But leave the bathroom door wide open!". And then he called, "Come in!". A handsome young waiter opened the door and pushed a trolley-table into the room... It was a strange feeling to pee and a poo under his startled eyes...

After breakfast and the better part of a bottle of champagne, my boss informed me that from now on he would treat me like the dirty whore I obviously was, and that, to earn money during the next few days, I must fulfill his every whish. He looked me up and down, turned me around and remarked that I was nothing but a teen tart and that he wanted me to look the part, so everybody could see what a tacky and needy plaything I was. And added, let's go shopping. Put on your coat and your heels, nothing else...

I was lucky he took a cab, the streets were full of snow and it was icy cold. Before we had left the hotel, he had given me a plastic bag with the bottles from the mini bar. Now he asked me if I wanted a beer. I dutifully accepted. If he wanted me drunk, I would gladly oblige... He reached me a bottle opener and told me to drink from the bottle. I took a sip and kept the bottle in my hand...

After a short drive, we stopped at a mall. Inside it was warm and because he looked at me, I opened most buttons on my coat, showing a lot of skin. People stared. I felt hot and depraved.
We entered a TALLY WEIJL. He told me to look for a hot and sexy top, something that fitted the wanton whore I was. He sat next to the dressing rooms and watched me. Whenever I found something I liked, I brought it to him and he shook his head. He did not want spaghetti tops, nor tank tops, nor blouses, but when I showed him a black see-through lace top, he nodded approvingly. I entered the cubicle, doffed the coat, donned the top and opened the curtain. He told me to come out and show it. I did, despite being naked except the top and the heels. He grinned and said, yes, we'll take it. You can leave it on.

We went to the till, I opened my coat and the sales assistant grinned. The boss told her to cut off the labels, he'd pay. I took a deep sip from the bottle.

Next we went to a NEW YORKER. He told me we needed something to cover my cunt... I looked around drinking beer and presented him various skirts but he was not satisfied. I put the empty bottle on the floor, opened a second one and found some very short and very tight shorts. He was not convinced, but when I tried one and it showed a lot of legs and modeled my slit nicely, he grinned, said it reminded him of Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver and told me to keep it and follow him to the cash till.

Outside, we spotted a budget shoe shop, entered it and found some high heels with extreme platform soles – very sexy, very slutty, very chav. I found a pair in my size; he paid, I kept them on. Judging from the price, it must have been fake leather. Just what a cheap whore like me would wear...

By now I had finished the second bottle, threw it in a waste basket and opened the third. I sipped on it while we waited for another cab. I was cold in my see-through top, my short shorts and my platform heels. My boss had kept my coat...

The cab arrived, I sat in the back, finished my beer and opened the fourth bottle. When we stopped again, it was in front of a hairdresser. We left the cab, entered the shop, the boss whispered with one of the hairdressers, they sat me in a chair and washed my hair, sat me in another chair, donned me a hairdressing cape... and I fell asleep.

(to be continued)

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: