View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 05:06 AM   #18
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet Anabelle View Post
Seems like I won't be checking out getDare too often .Wearing my nipple clamps is painful! Today its surprisingly comfortable...considering its a nipple clamp. I am also wearing my little choker as a collar since I woke up but sadly I can not lock it, and I have no access to my chastity. I decded to go with the choker as a collar, because the "real" collar I own is a heavy leather one that gets way too hot just over a few minutes. And it would be impossible to hide tomorrow when I have to go to the public.
Not as good but if you don't take off your chocker I guess the point is made. I do think it's fair that in exchange for that leniency you must agree to spank yourself 5 times per messages on here with a ruler or wooden spoon. What do you chose? Choker and red ass or hot collar and smooth ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet Anabelle View Post
Also today it seems like I will have to do the dishes later, and sleep with heels on. Ohh and nearly forgot because of my clamps. Today is a day where I am only allowed to pee in the shower. I must say its not to best place to pee but there are definitely worse place to do so
Definitely excited about that report !

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote