View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 02:33 PM   #7207
DaisyChain

And I'll jump in with my next promise (plus give a HELPING HAND to anyone else replying):

I promise to cut up one pair of male underwear while wearing for every 10 posts in the next 24 hours, up to 10 pairs.

If you do not DOUBLE me you may use one of the following keywords:
  • UPGRADE: Instead of shredding male underwear, I will shred plain female underwear like solid briefs and replace with something lacy. 1 pair per 10 keywords, up to 10 pairs (and in addition to male underwear).
  • SHOP: I will buy a sissy item for every 10 keywords total. Anyone who uses this 10 times themselves can give me two types of items and I will pick one. I choose the rest. My total spending limit is $100.
  • PROOF: Each individual poster can ask for one private picture they describe related to this promise for every 10 times they use. Pics are normally in my limits so nothing identifiable and ask that people be reasonable to objections.
  • AVATAR: I will make my avatar a pair of cut up underwear (not on me) for the two weeks for each 10 keywords.
  • LONGER: May be used once per poster. Adds 4 hours to promise time or 8 hours if you are in your own promise time or posting a report. 72 hours maximum.

I will also do something different with the double / half at the end of the promise time. Rather than double or half everything, the person I PM may double one keyword and/or half one keyword too: DOUBLE, UPGRADE, SHOP, PROOF or AVATAR. I will then go back and double or cut in half the number of times that keyword was used both total and per user. So this can either put someone over 10 posts (for SHOP or PROOF) who was not there before or put them back under if they were.

SHOP and PROOF suggestions can be included in this thread or by PM within a day or so once totals are in.

ONGOING PROMISES:
Bastet Annabelle | Keywords: TRIPLE, HELPING HAND, HOLD IT, UPGRADE, MILK, PEGS, HOOK IT, MAKE UP | Ends 2.8.2020 12:47 AM CEST
HerewegoII | Keywords: MARATHON, SPICE, PLUG, TEAM, BACKSEAT, HELPING HAND | Ends 2.8.2020 06:19 PM CEST
LimitExplorer | No keywords | Ends 2.8.2020 08:46 PM CEST
DaisyChain | Keywords: UPGRADE, SHOP, PROOF, AVATAR, LONGER | Ends 2.8.2020 11:33 PM CEST (can be extended)

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain

Last edited by DaisyChain; 08-01-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Add promise links
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote