View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 05:50 AM   #281
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here are 20 questions
1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, for spanking, I've never experienced a whipping but would like to at least once
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I dont think so because I would want some limits
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, most definitely
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Probably not a sexy outfit while shopping but I have taken walks in various female sexy "stripper outfits. Once even cought by a group of 4, 2 girls 2 guys, and had to stand while they walked by taking in my outfit. I think it was right up there in extreme humiliation
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I've tried the pants once, but prefer to do the ladies version. I've done a version of the dress cutting buttons wearing a bra and ladies thong.
I like wearing a short skirt no painties or just enough of a panty to hold the junk, set a timer that tells me when to bend down with a mandatory punishment if I dont

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I have, on a dare
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I'm not sure now, their was a time my self esteem was so low that I gladly did this. Of course if it turned her on, then of course
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Not extreme
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
probably not for a week. I've cleaned houses while naked, stood naked in a corner with people in room.
10 Would you drive naked?
I never thought I would but then tried it. It was a real turn on, yes I will be doing this again
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I have, the most challenging was changing my complete outfit, getting fully baked standing next to the car while in a Walmart parking lot in the middle of the day.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Probably will not have a say
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Tough one, if I can be assured that it was not being recorded, then maybe.
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Usually no, since this is not a turn on for me.
Now if someone would pay me to take a walk after they shifted on my face, I could be persuaded to

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Not completely naked, but if a lady would wear it outside I would give the same outfit a try
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Wearing a button down dress and a ladies thong and bra, I have.
I did a pantsless walk around town wearing a skirt. At every corner the hem line got raised. By the time I got back to the house, my cheeks where nicely exposed. Several horns blew as I walked on the shoulder of the highway

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I so want to fo this, they are wearing panties
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
No
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I would give this a try, even when in code company knowing that any sex would happen in front of all. Probably all would be drunk
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
This would be such a turn on for me
If you want a challenge you can PM me
I may take you up on this offer