View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 09:27 AM   #8
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Okay
So every time you will awake during the night, you have to grab a base of your buttplug and twist it 360 degrees left and then right 10 times each. In a tent it must be done all on fours, but now, in case of sharing bedroom with brother - in the way you feel comfortable.

When you wake up in the morning, put the plug out and finger your ass with 2 fingers for 3 minutes. Try your best with insterting them as fast and deep as you can. If you feel you are unable to do this one day before get to the toilet - add one hour to your daily plugged time.

While sleeping in a tent - you have to put clothespines on your nipples and rub your clit for that many minutes before fall asleep, as you don't be plugged a day in hours. E.g. If you wake up at 9am, then plug yourself for 2 hours in daytime and you are plugged and ready for sleeping at 9pm (12 hours - 2 hours of being plugged), you have to do it for 10 minutes.
Thank you so much! I will definitely be doing these! And just for a clarification on the last part, it’s essentially {hours awake} - {hours plugged} = {minutes rubbing}?

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote