View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 03:38 PM   #123
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oooh, fun report again And technically that zucchini wouldn't have been inside of you yet no, so it's allowed. Interesting choices though, although I imagine finding new items becomes more and more difficult over time.

Since you are becoming so needy and getting more and more desperate for an orgasm, lets give you a chance to have one tomorrow. When you wake up, refresh your writing one last time and edge yourself. Hold the edge for 20 seconds. You are not allowed to touch yourself anymore after this edge unless required by a task.

Before you go hiking in the afternoon, buy a cucumber, and only a cucumber from the shop. I'm sure the cleric is going to look slightly weird, but hey, you get to have a chance to orgasm!

When driving to or back (only one attempt though) the hiking spot, find a place to park your car. While still in the car, slip a hand down your underwear and edge yourself once to get yourself ready.

Roll two six-sided dice. Your roll determines how difficult your orgasm will be. If you decide you have too little points and don't want to follow through, you are denied for today. Edge once with the cucumber to frustrate yourself.

The points you roll you can spend to make your orgasm easier for yourself. The costs are as follows:

0 points: At least 100 feet away from your car.
2 points: At least 10 feet away from your car.
3 points: Outside the car.
5 points: Inside the car with at least one window open
6 points: Inside the car.

Clothes: (Shoes are always allowed)
0 points: Naked.
1 point: Bra
2 points: Bra and underwear
3 points: Top
4 points: Top and underwear
5 points: Top, underwear and bra
6 points: Top and shorts
7 points: Fully clothed.

Once you have your points distributed insert the cucumber inside yourself and slowly fuck yourself to an orgasm. You are not allowed to touch your clit untill you are at the edge. Hold the edge for 5 seconds before you let yourself have an orgasm.

Have fun!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote