View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? The taste, and gagging.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? I suppose pleasing my boyfriend.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I prefer to not think about it, but every so often I'd look up because I think it pleases him.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Yeah, kiss and lick.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Just massage..
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I'd like to but he is closed minded.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Well, I'd prefer small and thin because then I wouldn't gag.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I'd really just like to do it and get it over with.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Not really.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Small.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Blech.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Tolerable.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? A bit less tolerable.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Sure.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Sure.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I haven't recently but I would because he wanted me to. It kinda makes me gag.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Out of the way.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Uhhh if I'm told to!
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? No.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? I don't think so O.o
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I think I keep it the same.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I'd prefer normal.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I'd like to be able to but I have a strong gag reflex.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? If I could deep throat, yes.
Anything extra you want to say? Not really.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote