View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 06:24 AM   #4613
Delvok

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaleen View Post
So for anyone still in busting their balls

Strip naked. Rub icy hot all over your balls. Then slap them hard 25 times with a flip flop. Then repeat
Alright well Tweet with his recent reports has inspired me to actually write my own about some of the posts that were done before I joined. So I'm going to go back through and hopefully keep this thread active by reporting on my own experiences.

So this task was an interesting one for me. Only a few days ago did I first do a task involving a chemical on my balls. It was toothpaste. For this task... well I don't have icyhot so it's toothpaste again! Just as before it burned like a son of a bitch. Hell I think it was worse than when I had it on my shaft!

Then came the busts. Since I don't have a flip flop around I ended up using a shoe. for the first 25 I did it with loose balls. Each one sent a light ache up into my stomach, but what really stood out was the stinging pain on my skin. The slaps combined with the toothpaste really doubled up to make my scrotum feel like it was on fire! On top of that the toothpaste was sticky obviously so each time I pulled the shoe back for another hit it *peeled* off in a way that upset the skin even more. It was a lot more than I anticipated.

Still I managed through without to much interruption. I had to take a few seconds every 10 hits but I kept at it. The next set I did with my off hand holding my balls in place. I gripped the base of my sack and squeezed so that the balls where vulnerable and would be smashed into my hand. These shoe hits were a bit easier on the skin but I really felt it in my balls and stomach. I had to take a second every 5 hits because each one sent waves of ache through my body.

By the end of it I was sore and burning but managed to follow through completely! I must thank you for this task and I look forward to going back to some of the other tasks you have posted in the thread so far.

Limits: Public, bathroom play, blood, anything that I feel could lead to permanent damage.
Delvok is offline   Reply With Quote