View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #23
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
Since you asked...

10 more edges. Ten slaps after each one. Hold for one minute each

Glad you're enjoying the circles.. have 50 more then slow stroking for two minutes.
Just finished your dare. I noticed that I consistently edge much quicker now. I guess my cock really wants to cum, but I know that I really dont need to cum.

As you can tell I really enjoy edging right now. I love the sight of me holding my rock hard cock, stroking up over my head and down again, spreading all that pre cum that is gathering on my tip after each edge. Then holding the edge and keeping my foreskin pulled back, exposing my cock head just because I want to see that pre cum coming out. I could edge all day right now to be honest

The cock head circles after that cause a bit of a sensory overload because my head was so sensitive after edging. But I loved every second of it nonetheless. Then slow stroking after edging always feels like torture, though it would feel nicer if my cock would still be hard as iron by then, my dick sometimes seem to get half erect after I stop the edging. Might be buying a cock ring soon to counter that

Thank you for your dare, fun as always! But keep them coming if you want to, I deserve to suffer from edging torture for being such a bad boy for a long time

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote