View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 05:27 PM   #1
Sissynslave

Male 25/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (serious)

25/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (serious)

About me:
I am a 18 year old sub/sissy who is looking for a master or mistress to own and train me seriously. Keep in mind that I am not very experienced as a sub, so if you are going to demand me to do unrealistic things I'm going to ignore you.

Important: I am currently abroad and I don't have access to my toys or my normal schedule.
I am posting this ad now so me and any potential dom can get to know each other first for a certain period of time. If you are looking for someone to immediately give instructions and order around I am not who you are looking for.

As a sub I have alot of kinks, I am mostly into doing anything that cements my position as a submissive.
But my personal list of likes are:
- Humiliation and degradation
- Feminine Socks(Wearing them for long periods)
- Verbal abuse(Dont treat me like an equal)
- Chastity and denial(The more I'm frustrated the more submissive I get)
- Feminization
- Pain and torture

My limits are:
- Scat
- Blood
- Public(semi is absolutely fine)
- Social Suicide
- Face(might change for the right dom)

Who I am looking for:
I am looking for a dom to own and train me long term. I am not looking for full control, but you can control parts of my life and make me do things that you want.I want however to first build a relationship with my dom, I am willing to send pics but I want to know you're the right person for me before I fully accept you as my master.

If you are interested in owning and training me, please feel free to PM me. If you to know anything that I might have forgotten to put in here, feel free to ask.