View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 01:07 AM   #2092
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@Gamba: Respond in 2 hours or roll a dice 1-2 You are in diaper for x days for every hour later, 3-4 you are locked in Chastity for 2 days for every hour later, 5-6, the next x times you have to pee over your hands and lick them clean

@Lemongirl: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will torture your nipples for 5 minutes every 2 Waking hours daily for the the amount of hours late in days.

@Mariox: Respond in 2 hours or upload photos of you pissing in a glass and after that drinking it to kinktalk

@EnigmaticBunni: Respond in 2 hours or you will lock yourself in chastity untill you have completed 5 anal dares

@Hairbrushme: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will eat your cum the next x orgasms

@Tommytomjj: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will do this daily for the amount of hours late: Fuck your ass for 5 minutes and then deepthroat the dildo for 10 seconds

@tarkinetf: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour later do 2 rubber band snaps to each inner thigh, 1 to each nipple and 1 to your cock head

@Slutguy: Respond in 2 hours or hit yourself in the balls 5 times

@StevenXenoverse: Respond in 2 hours or take a rubber band and snap your cockhead twice for each hour late

@Lucybound: Respond in 2 hours or pm me for 2 hypno files you will have to listen to for 2 weeks

@Strangerthings: Respond in 2 hours or take a dildo and slap your cock and balls with it 50 times after that do 500 anal thrusts with it

@Sparer: Respond in 2 hours or write my name all over your body with a permanent marker
Oh wow. Missed this. This is gonna hurt

@victoria85 respond in 2 hours or hump a pillow while crossdressed for 10 minutes every hour you are late. Hopefully you’re really late

I am still in as a vulnerable

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote