View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 06:02 AM   #14
Martijn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet Anabelle View Post
Can you tell me more about you very intriguing avatar? A friend of mine said that my profile on another website reminds him of Bastet the Egyptian Goddess of Cat. And since I love cats and my chaste pets refer me as Goddess it was only an option to adopt this name. And google image search does a good work finding good avatars
Nice I like it!

Quote:
What game are you refering to in your first answer? League of Legends? A pretty well-known MOBA game
Nice I am playing The witcher. Did you played it aswell?

Quote:
What is the last task /dare the 'mean sadistic demon' in you order someone to do? I made someone torture his nipples. Putting pegs on it for 4 minutes 30 seconds and wait 30 seconds before applying it back 90° rotated. Make it repeat 4 times for a "full turn". He was begging me to have mercy on him well before the first turn and I demanded 3 of them. But since he was not under me directly I had no say in it to continue
Lol that is a good one!

Let's see if you answer this one
What is you age?

I read you have a chastity belt, do you wear it right now?
What is the longest time you have used it?
With your small breast, do you wear a bra?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote