View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:02 AM   #3
Bastet Anabelle

Thank you, Big White!

Where did you find getdare ? I have been lurking on the great and endless sea called the internet when I found a site called faproulette. There I found the 2nd part of an idea/game and made me wonder if there are any more of that. Turns out if you google throat heaven you end up on getdare

Can you describe yourself to us? (Personality and body!) As for my personality goes I am more of a brat usually but very open to nearly anything, and I love to joke around, sadly even at serious times. Also very paranoid! Without going into too many details regarding my body I often feel like God played a game drunk, thinking "What's the worst I can create" and he came up with the platypus and me. I am over the average height of most girls, and I lack many of the features that would make me a "proper eye-candy". Not like I would like to be, but breast-envy is a real thing!

What are your likes and limits so far? My likes and limits vary from my mood-to-mood depending on how I feel on the switch scale. When I feel dominant I can be a very caring and fun girl to tease the poor souls, but also sometimes a mean sadistic demon. Since I am very open to nearly anything I think my likes are pretty limited and I can describe it with one word (as a submissive) to "being forced to". I don't matter if I am really into it, or not. With the right person and with the right mindset I can enjoy the feeling of forced to do something even if its rather unusual. As for my limits goes so far: anything that could expose my anonymity, anything illegal, cold stuff, scat, needles, blood.
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bastet Anabelle for this post: