View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:01 AM   #37
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
From now on, every time you go jogging you must adjust your route to cross one street intersection you havent crossed while jogging before. Reward for success is a tally mark counting up to a free orgasm. 10 successes earns you a free orgasm to be used during the day you earn it. Include your tally in your general updates here. Punishment for each failure is you must put 4 ice cubes in a bag and melt them by holding the bag between your boobs.
I will start marking down instersections in a notebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
How much time does it takes for those laxatives to take effect?

Generally about 30 minutes

Every time you order some food, you will first call the company and ask them about their average delivery time from ordering until delivery. The time that you will use for reference is the longest of these two.

The purpose of this is that you will not know weather or not you will shit yourself before or after you receive the food, or while you are receiving it!

Armed with that info, have some laxatives about the longest time between the two options, plus one serving of beans, and put on your diapers. Next, waitlaxati

I generally don't have beans. But I can add your dare onto the others, putting on a tight shirt, a tight skirt, laxatives, and a diaper.

If you don't shit yourself, you are to receive him in your diapers. Remember, how do you know that you will not shit yourself when he is with you? Anyway, receive him, eat your food... Wait until two hours after you have shitted yourself, then go to the restroom, take off your diaper, plaster the shit all over your face, wait for one more hour, and only then you can shower... But make it a cold shower! Dry yourself with evaporation only, except for the parts of the body that are fungi prone.
Yes sir. I will try my best.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote