View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Put those clothespins on your nipples and type out your exercise routine here, in detail. Every time you have to delete something while typing rip them off and put them back on perpendicularly.
mmm the clothespins are on my nipples and my vibe is still on low in my wet pussy.

My exercise routine has become rather "flexible" over the last few months. Usually I hike at least 1 day per week, if that is the case that is the only activity I do that day. Outside of that I try to have 1 day focused on upper body, one day focused on lower body one day as a stretch/recovery, and one day of full body.

In each case I do an assortment of exercises. I have a barbell bar with 5 and 10lb weights. 8, 10 and 15lbs dumb bells. A 7lb kettlebell plus a variety of bands and I am a big fan of body weight training.

I have been slacking on my cardio big time. I do have a bike and I used to run a lot but have been letting it slide.

Soooo not much of a routine right now I guess haha.

....my nipples are now rock hard, I had to pull and move the clothespegs 4 times. I was trying to be very careful with my typing.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote