View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:25 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Looking to make my free time more interesting

Hi everyone!

I’m a 24 year old female

It’s been a long while since I’ve been on here but as I have more free time right now it’s popping into my head a lot more frequently.

Lately I’ve been horny and rubbing my needy pussy a lot more frequently...and as I’ve been doing this I keep thinking about how much more fun it would be with rules/tasks/input from you lovely folks *blushes*

I do have some work commitments but a bunch of them are online right now. Outside of that I’m doing a lot of hiking, some with friends, some alone. I am also trying to stick to a regular workout routine which seems to have fallen away a bit with the pandemic.

I live with 2 roommates both of whom are working, often in person but sometimes from home.

I have access to household items and a vibrator (which is on low in my pussy as I type this feeling oh so good).

I would love your help...I promise to write good reports for any task given. I’m also happy to answer any questions you have

<3 aloe.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 07-03-2020 at 08:42 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote