Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:52 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 10

Harry has stepped away, apparently lost in thought. She wants to cry out to him, beg for forgiveness, but he walks away from her, over to the side of the room. She watches through blurry tear filled eyes as he reaches into the cupboard, and then walks back to her. Her eyes have completely teared up, she cannot make out what he has in his hands. He stands in front of her, and pushes something between her legs, into her. She feels it penetrate her, she moans, and then it starts to buzz gently. It’s a vibrator… She whimpers quietly. Then he’s reaching up, and she gasps in pain as she feels him put clamps on her nipples. He’s never used nipple clamps on her before, and they really hurt. She understands that he’s punishing her. She looks down, sees them attached to her, a thin chain running between them with a small weight dangling from it.

Then he is walking back to the cupboard. The vibrator is gently buzzing away, the clamps hurt her nipples, she feels a tear run down her cheek, but she deserves this punishment, she knows that. She should have called him last night… She’s lost in her miserable thoughts when suddenly there’s a load slap, and a sharp stinging to her buttocks. She yelps as she looks up, sees Harry in the mirror standing behind her, and feels a second sharp stinging slap as he spanks her with a paddle. She moans. He stands behind her, languidly slapping her bottom with the paddle, her hips bucking forward with each slap. He doesn’t seem to be spanking her hard, but even so, she can feel her buttocks radiating warmth.

The vibrator is buzzing away, and she feels herself spasm. It’s not enough to make her cum, just enough to make her want to… She looks at Harry in the mirror, watches him as he swats at her naked bottom, a little smile on his face as he watches her in the mirror. She shakes her head sadly, knowing she deserves it. Then he has stopped, and just as quickly he steps around in front of her, gently unclips the clamps from her nipples, and deftly pulls the vibrator out. She stifles a moan. Harry drops the toys on the floor.

“Did you enjoy that Taylor?” he asks. She looks at him confused. He was punishing her, why would she enjoy it? “Well?” She shrugs weakly.

“I deserved the punishment Harry. I’m sorry…” She sees him laugh.

“That wasn’t a punishment Taylor. Why would I punish you?” Her brain is swirling with confusion.

“B-Because I didn’t t-tell you…” she breaks off. He laughs again.

“But I already gave you permission Taylor. I told you that you could do it.” He pauses. “No, that wasn’t a punishment, I was just trying something out.” He chuckles quietly. “My poor girl…” She’s bewildered, and shakes her head in confusion. Then Harry is standing in front of her, his face close to hers, and she feels his hand slip between her legs.

“Now, tell me all about it… I’m dying to hear what happened.” She looks at him, trying to make sense of all this. She shakes her head, but starts to talk.

“I-I had the opportunity… Michelle went to bed, but he stayed up…”

“So, you went to him, naked?” She shakes her head.

“No Harry…” She can feel him stroking her lips, his fingers gently slipping between them, she moans quietly. “No. I went into the kitchen, I wanted him to find me there… like it was an accident.” She spasms as he starts to caress her clit.

“And did he?” She nods.

“Yes… But I was about to go back to my room… I think I changed my mind…” She sees Harry looking at her, his fingers masturbating her slowly. She moans with pleasure. “But he was there…” She pauses. “He’s horrible Harry, a creep… H-He tried to make it out like I wanted him, like I needed a real man… needed him to make me cum” She gasps loudly as Harry slips his fingers deep inside her. “B-But I told him… I t-told him I had a real man… Ohhhh” Her head sags down as Harry pulls his fingers out and rubs her clit again. She’s panting.

“And then?” She looks at him.

“I t-told him my man makes me cum…” She’s panting hard, Harry has her right on the edge, but she keeps going. “I told him h-he should give his attentions to M-Michelle, and if he ever… Ohhhh” She’s so close… She gasps. “If he ever made another pass at me there’d be trouble.” She hears Harry chuckle again, looks at him, flushed and panting, and as she does she feels his fingers speed up, rubbing her expertly.

“And did Taylor get turned on being seen naked?” She sucks in a breath, it’s what she had worried about after she had got back to her room. What should she tell him? She looks up at him, into his eyes as she is brought closer to her climax…

“Oh Harry…” she gasps. She shakes her head sadly. “Not while I was with him, no, he’s horrible.” She looks at him, pleading. “But after, when I was back in my room…”

“Yes?” he says, a smile playing on his lips. His fingers have slowed their stroking, even so she’s trembling with arousal, right on the edge.

“Ohhh…” she almost cums. “Knowing I’d been naked and exposed like that…” she pauses, closes her eyes. She hears Harry laugh, opens her eyes and looks at him. “I wanted you so badly then…” she whimpers quietly. “Wished that you had been there to make me cum…”

“It’s Ok Taylor” he says quietly, a smile on his face. He leans forward and she feels him kiss her gently on her panting lips and she feels his fingers speeding up again.

She shudders, her whole body trembling, and then she cums. She cries out, her legs go weak, and she feels herself held up by her wrists. A second wave of orgasm washes over her as Harry continues to stroke her.

Finally he pulls his fingers from her, and she feels him holding her around her waist, lifting her up, relieving some of the pressure on her arms and wrists. He steadies her, waits until he’s sure she can stand by herself, then walks quickly to the wall and lowers the rope. She falls to her knees, drained, physically and emotionally.

Then Harry is back in front of her. He unlocks her cuffs and helps her get shakily to her feet. Gently he pushes her backwards until she feels her buttocks touch the table. He keeps gently pushing, so she lets herself sit, and then lay back on it. His hands caress her as he gently pushes her further back onto the table, then he gently spreads her legs, his hands softly rubbing her legs, all the way down to her feet, and then pushes her feet together, sole to sole. She lays like that, wearily watching him.

He pulls his shirt off, then his trousers and boxers, in moments he’s naked, she sees his erection. She waits for him to climb onto the table, to fuck her, then gasps with surprise as he pushes his cock between the soles of her feet, pressing them into it as he thrusts it up and down. She had never suspected Harry might have a foot fetish… She knows he likes her bottom, but her feet? As if reading her mind, he laughs…

“There isn’t a part of you that I don’t adore Taylor… Not one part of you…” His breathing is shallow. He’s looking at her. She realizes he’s let her feet go, is standing between her spread legs now, panting. He reaches up and runs his hands through her hair.

“I love your hair…” His hands move down to her breasts, he gently caresses her nipples. “I love your breasts…” His hands slip further down caressing her tummy. “I love your silky skin…” He’s breathing hard, looking at his hands on her skin. “I love…” He looks up at her, into her eyes. “I love all of you Taylor.” She smiles and sighs happily, so much better than you’ve got a great ass… Nice tits too…

He pulls her back down the table towards him, and she feels him enter her. It’s urgent, but still tender, as he starts to fuck her. His breathing is fast und labored, she knows he is already close. And she realizes she’s close again too. He fucks her, looking deep into her eyes, and then he spasms and she feels his cum shooting into her, and just as she always does with him, she climaxes too as she feels his semen inside her. He slumps forward and lays on top of her.

They lay together for a while as she feels him soften inside her. He’s holding her, his head laying on her breasts. She puts a hand up and strokes his hair. Eventually he stirs, lifts his head, looks at her and smiles. He reaches his hand up and strokes her face.

“You’ll stay here tonight Tay. Tomorrow I’ll book our tickets.” He pushes himself off her, holds out his hand and together they walk naked to his bedroom. She climbs into bed and he gets in next to her. They lay together in silence for a while.

“Where are we going in Italy Harry?” She asks.

“Venice” he says. “You’ll like it there, it’s an amazing city.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: