View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 02:43 AM   #6575
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

So.

lets set the game again.

last time i did 10 Dps per post. however i was told to double it next time.

So i am doubling it.

now for the game.

For every post in this thread in the next 24 hours i will complete 20 Deepthroats.

Now for the Modifiers.

Each post can add up to 2 modifiers. one from the first set and one from the second set.

The first set of modifiers will add something to my Deepthroats

Handcuffs : and i will complete a Deepthroat while handcuffed behind my back.

held: and i will held a Deepthroat for 5 seconds. (i have 30 remaining from last post. and these will be added up.)

Spank: and i will Spank myself 5 times

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second set works diferent.

These will only take effect if enough posts asks for them.

Punishment: (0/10) if 10 posts ask for me to receive a punishment i will double the ammount of the Deepthroats. (this is independant of the PM rule. i could end up doing a lot of Deepthroats.)

Chastity: (0/5) if 5 posts ask for it. i will remain chaste until i complete every Deepthroat. (this should be higher. but i this will keep me motivated

Bondage: (0/20)and i will handcuff myself behind my back for the Held deepthroats.

Late: (0/25) if 25 posts ask for late this post will remain active for 24 more hours.

Delicacy: (0/15) and i will prepare fake cum and pour it into a my next meal

last but not least. all posts from people i have pmd before asking if i should double will count for double for the second sets of modifiers

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ScarletMaid for this post: