View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:16 AM   #284
generaterox

Default For serious slaves only

I'm in as a Dom. Looking to mold a slave based on their likes and limits. I would also like to explore different kinks with the slave that they have not tried before. I will be giving rules to follow as well as a daily schedule of tasks to complete if you are chosen as my slave. I expect a report after you’ve completed your daily tasks as well as any tasks that I might assign you.

I believe that in order for a D/s relationship to be long lasting, effective communication is required from both parties. I expect my slave to sound out to me when they are having trouble with the tasks or even having troubles in real life. I believe that being a dominant is more than just assigning meaningless task for slaves to complete.

When applying to be my slave, I want a short write up on:
1) Why you would like to be my slave
2) How are you going to commit to this relationship
3) What you expect from me as your Master
4) Your likes, limits and list of toys

Feel free to include anything else that you feel would be essential for me to know as your potential Master. I look forward to reading your applications and I hope to find the right slave to nurture and grow together in this world of bdsm.

Females only

Kik: generaterox

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote