View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314

well u forgot the most important 1!!! name....

Desiree
15 (my age)
F (my sex)
US (my country)
5'1"
126lbs
34 B (my bra size)
I am a virgin
I like men--but It wouldn't bother me if there were other girls involved...

I shave my vagina-forearms-legs-ass

Around once a day... (how many times i mastribate)
theres no set place- where ever i feel like it--my room in a pool on the pc ha
anything w/ a shaft (wht i use)
I have yet to climax
I don't know how long cause i've never reached it yet
I have mastribated in front of people in person--i have yet 2 do it on webcam as i don't own one yet

I have yet to get any toys....remember i'm 15 lol

I have done anal dares...
anal insertion is the same as any insertion...fun!
a score anything like i said b4 w/ a shaft...or shaped like one hahah
I have never had anal sex- but i know i wouldn't mind it....i've yet 2 have sex at all lmao...i've been offereed countless times but i'm waiting 4 the ryte person male/female

I have flashed people in real life- but no one i knew or anyone of consequence
i have never been flashed online or r/l lol and i've never flashed on line cuse i don't own a webcvam as i said above
flashing is boring...for the flashee atleast--i believe it only exhilarating for the flashER

I'm gonna guess exhibitonist means someone who likes public dares i hope i'm correct in tht assumption...

so yes i would consider my self an exhibitonist as i like public dares above all--i'm not THAT exterme yet...well for some for others i may seem nuts...
hmm, the must extreme public dare i've done.... i've taken off my bottoms in a public pool and kept them off for a minute thys may not seem like much but it was packed!!! There are many others lol but yea hha i like tht one luckily it was packed enough the life guards had troublbe seeing through the thickeett of people and yea water it self is misleading to the eye... the funny part is my cousin ordered thys of me... and she's 2 years younger...
hmm it seems i've alrdy answered the next question of where--a public pool...
the longest time i've been nakid outside hmm--2-3 hours when i was sunbathing this was of my own free will...the suns warm fingers caressing my most hidden areas...very relaxing...
yea up and down my street--well its more like a highway its actual title is blvd thou--i ofcourse did these streakings-yes plural- at night... and early morning-
i've been skinny dipping only once in my life it was in florida in a public indoor pool and it was just me and my firned- she dared me 2 do it 4 a while then get up adn go in to hte boys bathroom and well hahah yea i'll save the rest for a later time shall i....anyways luckily no one walked in on us....!!!!

I do have quite a few fetishes...this was another thread actually hopefully i can remember them all if not haha dig up the thread...if u don't sux 4 u lmao u'll never know...
they include but are not limited to; Bondage submission spanking giving head ( haven't had a chance 2 try this one out yet...but i wnat 2) hmm i 4 get the rest....
my favorite expierience would be becoming my cousins slave for 2 weeks while she was visiting, everything she ordered - i was almost the master it was decided on by a coin flip- just to try it out....i don't know wht kind of person i'd be if tht coin would of landed in my favor granting me ownership....i'm actually glad i be came the sub...it was exciting i loved it- everyminute of it, so many things left unsaid....
my worst expierience hmm no i liked everysingle one of my fetishes so far....

at one point i was both a slave and a master- trying 2 figure out my place in things...i quickly realized how bored i was w/ being the master- just as i was w/ being the flashee and not the flashER...i just like risking my neck- a dare devil of sorts- putting my self out there 2 be judged casting my self to the wind letting it go where it may...so i liked and still like 2 give my over completly to a master- i've yet to find one up 2 tht task-- i require constant care... so needless to say i dropped my slaves althou i was sorely missed- 4 some strange reason i was skilled as a mistress, but yet i did not like it not one bit...the life in which we're given is strange is it not?? I think i've mre than answered the next question, i am indisputably a sub-siempre (spanish for forever) I'm w/ neither slave nor master... I have no favorite part in being a master- there is no part tht stands out from the rest its all a monotonous drone or everlasting boredom....so i can't really rember liking any of it....as for being a slave I like to perform the tasks naturally- althou my favorite part i blieve is connecting w/ my master--i've yet 2 connect w/ one as intimatly as i'd like but i have connected....if only for a fleeting month... The most imberrasing thing....hmm funny you should ask- i've never been imberrased by a task i've been set- I'm proud to make my master happy...the most imberrasing thing i've set for a past sub would be making them take a picture ofthem selves nakid...w/out the head of course and drop it in the hallway at school---even if no one seen him dropped and questioned his sexual preference it still pretty illuminating to the sub to see his/her body examined and critisized or praise whichever it may be...for my slaves sake i 'll not release his/her name but they know who they r...do ya miss me?! lol

as i did befor i will come back and finsih this questinlaire through edit i hope ur enjoying it ;p

Last edited by roxie314; 12-30-2007 at 07:00 PM.