Old 06-27-2020, 07:39 PM   #9
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanina View Post
Edge 3 times
50 scrubs to clit
Rub chilli oil on clit
30 rolls over clit with the wartenberg wheel
I started with yours - thank you Tanina! I've been giving my clit a couple of days off of pain because the poor hood got so swollen, but it was definitely ready to go again, and scrubbing it with a course bristled nail-brush is a fun way to start - it really made the chilli oil sting! I like chilli because it's a slow building burn, I really have to resist just putting more on at first when it doesn't hurt much, because IT'S GONNA

Rolling it in with the wheel was a lot of fun, the mix of pinprick pain and burning sensation is delightful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Rub chilli oil on my clit
15 minutes with my inflatable plug in my pussy, pumped to 6
5 full, long thrusts with my giant dildo
I refreshed the chilli oil after about an hour break to do this one. Lying there feeling myself stuffed and stretching out while my clit burned was torturous, that 15 minutes felt much much longer! I have a personal rule that my inflatable is never allowed to come out of me fully deflated - I can't take it out as full as it is inside of course, but it only gets deflated just enough to take out - so that was some added fun. I think I'm getting better at taking my biggest dildo which is exciting, it's 2.5" diameter, almost the size of a coke can, and 10" long. It still hurts a lot, especially deep, but we're getting there

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Take a push pin / tack push it through your clitty
50 spanks with a wooden spoon
Take it out
I finished up with the 50 spanks, once the chilli burn had died down a little so I'd be able to feel them through my clit as well (when it's very burn-y it's difficult to feel other sensations). I always love spanking my pussy, and it's nice and red and well-punished now!

I'm gonna do Sarras' tomorrow probably, and sadly Kindness' I'm going to have to wait to do, because I'm not allowed to cum at the moment! I'm excited by it though, I've found some good videos....

I MUST say yes to anything in my likes until 8th June
Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipples, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits PM Dares

UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote