Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 11:35 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

Part 8

Her heart is beating hard. Is she really going to do it? Show herself naked to another guy? She shakes her head, not sure she has the courage. Harry’s been the only man to see her naked for quite some time now, and he’s the only person she wants to see her naked. But the way Tom had looked at her, smiled at her… He should be looking at Michelle like that. She thinks about the way Harry looks at her, feeling stupid for ever thinking that he might be interested in someone else, and feeling better all the time that she had agreed to his trip to Italy. She’s sure he’s doing it for her, not so he can see some other girl naked.

There’s a knock on her door.

“Come in”

Michelle comes in, she’s smiling.

“Just wanted to say hi again, and also goodnight. I’m tired.” She pauses. “You had a good weekend with Harry?” Taylor nods and smiles.

“Yes, it was really great…” She thinks about going out for coffee, a short skirt, light t shirt, no panties or bra, just because her Dom told her to. About getting home and being taken by Harry in the kitchen. She’s pretty sure it was very different to Michelle’s weekend, or the weekend she’d have had if she had gone out with her on Friday night.

“Well, that’s good… You can come out with us any time you know…” She’s trying to be nice, and Taylor feels a surge of affection for her. “Tom’s a really nice guy… I’m sure you’d have fun. Nothing against your Harry of course…” Michelle blushes.

“Of course, and I’m sure Tom’s great” she says and pauses. “And he should feel really lucky to have someone like you Michelle.” Michelle blushes again.

“Well, Ok, I’m going to bed. Tom’s staying up to watch TV for a bit. See you tomorrow,” Michelle closes the door softly behind her. Taylor feels her heart beating faster. She has the opportunity now to do what she had planned. Is she going to? She’s not sure. But the way Tom seems to be treating Michelle when Harry is so obviously devoted to her… It makes her angry.

She stands up and walks to her mirror, looks at herself. Slowly she lifts her t shirt and slips it off. She looks at her naked body. You are Harry’s, she says quietly under her breath. Not just this body, but you, your soul, and Harry is the only person who ever gets to see that, no matter who else gets to see your naked body. She breaths in deeply and walks to her bedroom door.

She opens it quietly, and crosses to the kitchen. She turns the light on, going in, and pushes a chair noisily. She wants him to know she’s in here… She goes to the fridge and opens it, pretends to be looking for something. She’s trembling and her heart is racing. Will this work? Has she just imagined that Tom is flirting with her? Suddenly she feels foolish, maybe this is just her overactive imagination. Why is she even getting involved in something like this? She’s going to go back to her room right now…

She stands up, closes the fridge, turns round to leave, and gasps… Tom is standing there, leaning against the doorway, plainly looking at her naked bottom. A big smile on his face.

“Oh my god…” she stammers, genuinely startled. “S-sorry… I thought you’d both gone to bed…” She has put an arm across her breasts and the other hand down between her legs, trying to hide her newly shaved pussy.

“No problem Taylor” he says with a grin. “No complaints from me, that’s a very nice body…” She’s breathing hard, she’d thought this would be easy, but now, standing here naked she’s not sure what to do. Why had she thought to do this, and dammit, why had Harry let her? No! She stops herself, it’s not Harry’s fault, his letting her do this is just proving how much he trusts her, and she’s pretty sure that he is expecting she’ll be learning from the experience.

“You know you should really be saving that kind of comment for Michelle.” she says angrily. “I mean she’s your girlfriend, isn’t she?” Tom shrugs at her.

“You going to offer me a beer?” he says, completely ignoring her question. “I know there’s some in the fridge, I put them there…” He laughs. She blushes. This isn’t really going to plan, but then she realizes she didn’t really have a plan beyond letting this guy see her naked. She looks at him. What’s she going to do, try and run back to her room? He’s standing in the doorway, what if he doesn’t let her out?

Fuck, well, this was her idea, she’s going to have to go through with it. She looks angrily at Tom, then turns round and opens the fridge door. She realizes Tom is getting a clear view of her naked bottom again. Well, fuck it, that was the plan, wasn’t it she thinks furiously. She sees some beer cans, bends forward, grabs one and pulls it out, then closes the fridge again, turns to Tom and hands him the beer.

“You not going to join me?” he says with a dirty grin. She looks at him and shakes her head. She hasn’t covered her body this time. This was what she was going to do, so she’ll do it. He shrugs.

“I have to say you’ve got a great ass… Nice tits too” he says. Her mouth drops open in shock. How pathetic. In all the time she’s been Harry’s sub he’s never said anything so crass. This guy really is a waste of space, and she actually hopes Michelle dumps him. He’s looking at her. “What’s wrong, don’t like the compliment?” She laughs out loud.

“You think that’s the way to compliment a woman?” she asks incredulously. “You’re pathetic. I have no idea what Michelle sees in you, but you should just be grateful she sees something.” She’s genuinely angry. She sees his face register surprise, then sees him grin again.

“Aww, c’mon” he says. “I bet you hoped I’d come in and catch you like this. Your boyfriend probably doesn’t do it for you, so you’re looking for a thrill… Maybe looking for a real man so you can actually get to cum” He leers at her. She’s stunned into silence for a moment, and then she laughs out loud.

“Tom, you have no idea what Harry does for me.” She walks up to him, and to her delight sees him step back, suddenly a bit less sure of himself. She stands close to him. “I can assure you I get to cum just fine with Harry.” She sees his face flush at the openness of her reply, the acknowledgement that she cums with Harry. Suddenly she realizes she’s put her hand on his chest. She looks him in the eye, lets her hand slip down him, all the way to his crotch where she can feel his hardon. She gives it a rub and sees his eyes open wide with surprise and then he smiles again, obviously thinking that he’s going to have some fun with her after all.

“And that” she says “would make me laugh, not cum!” And she gives the bulge in his jeans a slap. His eyes open wide with surprise, and he lets out a gasp of pain and backs away from her. She has a wild urge to giggle. Here’s this cocky guy, being intimidated by a naked woman. She locks her eyes onto his, sees uncertainty, sees him lick his lips nervously.

Suddenly she feels an icy, almost detached calm wash over her, her nudity hardly registering any more. “If you ever try to flirt with me, or make a pass at me again I will make your life very uncomfortable.” She’s still looking him in the eye. “Now, I suggest you start giving your attentions to your girlfriend. And if I think you’re doing a good enough job at that, perhaps I won’t tell her what a lowlife creep you really are.” She sees his mouth drop open, his eyes staring at her.

“Do we have an understanding?” she says. She watches as he slowly nods his head. “Good, now get the fuck out of my way…”

He steps aside, looking at her, and she walks past him her heart now pumping furiously, back to her room and closes the door behind her. She leans back against it, she’s trembling, not from arousal, but from the adrenaline flowing through her. Her heart is still racing. She did it! She doesn’t know whether it will make Tom any more attentive to Michelle, but to be honest she reckons she’d be better off with a different boyfriend as he’s obviously a creep. She feels a pang of sadness. Michelle’s a really nice girl, deserves so much better. But at least now, when Michelle mentions Harry to her, she won’t be thinking that she’s missing anything from her life.

She crosses to her bed and sits down. She wonders if she should call Harry tell him what happened. But it’s getting late, she’ll tell him tomorrow. Her breathing has calmed, her heart no longer thumping in her chest, but she realizes that now, after the fact, she’s turned on. During her confrontation with Tom she’d not felt the slightest bit aroused, I mean, he’s such a creep, even if he’d been stunningly handsome, and he’s not, she doubts she’d have been turned on. Everything he said would have been enough to kill any arousal. But now, sitting naked again in her room, she can feel her nipples have stiffened, and her pussy is gently tingling. She had been naked, completely exposed, every inch of her body on show to him, and she realizes that for some reason that turns her on.

She gets into bed. For a moment she worries that Harry will be upset if she tells him she got turned on. Maybe she shouldn’t… But then she realizes that Harry has always known that being seen by others was a thrill for her, even before she knew it for herself. She smiles. Harry really does know her, knows her perhaps better than she knows herself, knows what she’s thinking, what she wants… Yes, he’s the one who really gets to see her truly naked, and she guesses that’s why he turns her on so much more than anybody else ever could.

She sighs happily. She can’t wait to talk to him. She wishes he were here now to hold her, to touch her, to make her cum. But even though he’s not, she knows she’ll be seeing him soon and that makes her very, very happy.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: