Thread: kik degradation
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 12:21 PM   #2562
Sissysteph121

Hey I'm 22 year old young sissy boi! I'm really looking for someone who will be able to work with me with my schedule and be able to have fun giving me tasks and orders

About me: I'm a closeted sissy but I enjoy doing public and hidden public dares and orders! I enjoy to dress up as a sissy and go in park walks and forests and stuff like that! I'm slim athletic build I workout often! I have a chastity cage, dildo, and tons of sissy clothes to play with! I crave humiliation and degrading myself as a pathetic sissy! I also love to play with diapers

About you: I'd like a master or mistress that wants to play with a sissy/baby/chastity! I want you to be able to give me dares and tasks that are creative I don't just want to dress up and send you picture all day!

I'm working and doing school work so at times I need to do things late at night! In the dark that's fun! Let's talk more

I'll be free and able to respond more tomorrow morning via Kik so KIK me
Kik sissy.monica

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote