View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:43 AM   #307
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyryana116 View Post
I'll definitely do this!

I own: medium dildo, large dildo, insertable vibrator, hitachi magic wand, bondage rope (2, 30 feet each), clothes pins, blidnfold, ankle and wrist restraints, ice cubes, other household items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayaths View Post
I'd love a dare if you're still giving them out! I'm itching for some self bondage!
Freeze the keys to your handcuffs the day before doing the bondage. Now you must stay frosted on the bed, ball gagged with nipple clamps on and a blindfold as well. If you have a buttplug of some sort this is the time to use it. In addition to that set a vibrator on the highest setting. Now set the frozen key in a cord or something similar so that it hangs over the bed. You must now stay tied and endure the orgasms as you wait for the key to unfreeze, you may remove your blindfold if you get desperate but if you do then you'll receive a punishment

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote