Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 01:15 PM   #7
Whispering Dom

Part 7

Taylor gets back to her apartment on Sunday evening. Michelle is sitting in the living room watching TV with Tom. She goes to the doorway and looks in.

“Hi Michelle, Tom” she says

“Hey Taylor” Michelle says looking up at her. “How was your weekend?”

“It was wonderful. Had a great time. Yours?”

“Yeah, Ok. Quiet really.” Tom is looking up at her, seemingly more interested in her than Michelle. She realizes that whatever it was that she felt was missing from her life, it wasn’t this, sitting around watching TV with someone who doesn’t seem to be really interested in you. She smiles, thinking about how Harry had taken her in the kitchen. Tom thinks she’s smiling at him and smiles back. Surprisingly it irritates her. It’s not like he and Michelle have been going out for ages, he should be paying Michelle attention, not flirting with her roommate!

She turns and walks back to her room. She thinks about how Harry is always so attentive to her. When they are together, he’s always looking at her, paying her attention. Well, he’s probably thinking of how he’s going to make her cum, what different ways he’s going to use her, turn her on… But still, every time she thinks he’s losing or lost interest in her it’s always proved to be her imagination.

She goes into her room and closes the door. It’s still hot, so she strips off her clothes, and slips on a long t shirt. Tom smiling at her is still irritating her. She wonders if she should tell Michelle, but then that’s hardly her place. If Michelle likes him, what business of hers is it to tell her she’s wrong? Still… She thinks back to when Harry had first come into her life, before she’d been his sub. She had teased him, let him catch glimpses of her naked. She wonders whether she could teach Tom a lesson…

She pulls her phone out and calls Harry. He answers after the first ring.

“Are you Ok Tay? Is everything Ok?” He sounds worried. They don’t speak by phone often, mainly texts and emails from Harry summoning her to him.

“I’m fine Harry. I just wanted to tell you again that I want to go to Italy with you. You can ask me again tomorrow if you want, but my answer’s going to be the same.” She can hear him breathing.

“Ok Tay. I’ll ask again tomorrow anyway.” He pauses. “I’m glad you want to go. I think we’ll have a good time.”

“Yes, I know we will Harry.” She pauses. “Harry…”

“What is it Tay?”

“Michelle’s boyfriend…” She pauses again.

“What about him Tay?” Still she pauses… “Tay?”

“I want to punish him Harry.” She hears him laugh quietly.

“What do you mean? Why? What’s he done?”

“I don’t think he’s taking care of Michelle. One time, when they first started dating, I found him naked in the kitchen, and I think he planned it…” Silence. “Just now, when I came in, even though he was with her I think he tried to flirt with me…” She hears Harry chuckle quietly.

“So what are you planning to do about it Tay? Tell Michelle? That’s not really a very constructive punishment”

“No. I don’t really know… I was thinking I’d turn the tables…”

“What do you mean?”

“You won’t be angry with me Harry?”

“What are you on about Tay?” She hears him chuckle again. “Why should I be angry with you?” She sucks in a breath.

“I was thinking I would let him see me naked…” She pauses. “I won’t let him touch me obviously” she blurts out. She runs out of courage. She hears Harry laugh out loud.

“What will that achieve?”

“I don’t know… But I want to let him think I’m interested, then tell him I’m not, tell him he should look after Michelle…” Just like you look after me, she thinks. Again she hears Harry chuckle.

“Ok Tay. If that’s what you want to do…” he laughs. “You’re really very sweet, you know that? Michelle should feel very lucky to have you as her friend.”

“You won’t mind Harry? Really? Won’t mind that he sees me naked?” She can hear Harry breathing. “Harry?” There’s a long pause.

“Taylor. You are my sub, aren’t you?”

“Yes” she whispers quietly.

“And you want to be my sub?” He’s no longer chuckling.

“Yes…” Very quiet. She can feel her heart beating fast.

“Then I trust you…” She can hear him breathing. “You just have to promise me two things.”

“Yes Harry. What?”

“Firstly, you should be sure it’s what you want to do. You should only be doing it because you really want to, because you have a reason.”

“Ok Harry. What’s the second thing?”

“That you will tell me everything about it afterwards. Everything. No secrets. Understand?”

“Ok Harry. Yes, I’ll tell you everything…” She pauses. “Harry?”

“Yes Tay?”

“I can’t wait for Italy…” She hears him chuckle again.

“Good. Me neither. We’ll talk tomorrow.” She hears the connection break, and sits back on her bed.

Harry looks at his phone and chuckles. Not exactly what he’d suggest, but he loves to give her free reign, at least to a point… He knows she’s not doing it for her own sexual gratification. From the early days of their relationship, he’d made it clear she could see other men, although he knows that she’s only ever done it twice. But that had been then, neither of them had realized at that time that they would continue as Dom and sub. He knows she’s devoted to him now, and he trusts her. He can live with the fact that some other guy will see her naked body, because he knows that when it really comes down to it, her body is his, she knows that, she wants that, and he gets to see not only her naked body, but what’s inside it too. He’s the only one who gets to see Taylor truly naked and exposed.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: